Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    ^^^^that is beyond awesome!!! But also incredibly sad....

still laughing

Yikes. That is all I can say to that video. Oh and way to get after it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandeezy View Post
    ^^^^that is beyond awesome!!! But also incredibly sad....

still laughing
    i can think of much, much sadder things, but i agree about the funny. thanks for that video!
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by mrburns View Post
    One more reason to get out there, looking good...cliff drops, face shots, sick!

Dude, get out of the backseat

it should snow Sat night and Sunday morning. I'm gonna schralp the dust on dirt.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

LL Pass Atlantic Bowl... from last week..

got 3 laps & lunch on the Beach..

On the way to AB watched these lines get laid down...

Is that the Ironing Board?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030825_Panoramashrp.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	281.5 KB 
ID:	114297   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030825_Panoramashrp.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	114298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030787.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	114299  
    Last edited by BaNosser; 04-13-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

officially from Vail, this was the worst snow year in their 50 year history.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    officially from Vail, this was the worst snow year in their 50 year history.
    No Shit.

...But there was a weekday in Feb that a buddy from breck and I did 5 laps on boomers in Outer Mongolia, the line about halfway up the platter then straight to the lower trees, and left fresh deep tracks every time. Not a soul around. Laughed so hard my ribs still hurt, one of the best days skiing I ever had.

I think I got lucky and hit the only powder day of the year with Powtron and PoopGhost.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    I think I got lucky and hit the only powder day of the year with Powtron and PoopGhost.

Such a good pic.. Anyone want to hit up Loveland today.... Working from home and am going to head up this afternoon.

good day to shut er down. We skied 7" of dense snow at the Beav yesterday morning with about 11 other people. Fun to be in some soft snow for the first time in forever. Then came home and changed clothes and headed to Vail. It snowed off and on all day and 4@4 was great. Didn't seem quite as rowdy as other years but still a good crowd, great costumes, and a celebration to see this season close. I <3 living here.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Eh, Feb was pretty effing rad this year. Silverton was awesome yesterday, and a tour today should be good and find us some knee deep. Certainly not a banner year, but not a total bust either. April isn't over yet, either, and May certainly has delivered the goods in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindahl View Post
    Eh, Feb was pretty effing rad this year. Silverton was awesome yesterday, and a tour today should be good and find us some knee deep. Certainly not a banner year, but not a total bust either. April isn't over yet, either, and May certainly has delivered the goods in the past.
    Feb seemed good because the rest of the year sucked so bad, it was still below average but the best of the lot for sure. It officially went down as the lowest snowfall year in the history of both Eagle County resorts. April and May look warm and dry and I'm fine with that. Some Indy Pass skiing next month and 4th of July and maybe a tour here or there but this one is done. Bring on the warm and sun and hopefully some moisture here and there too.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Today was the best inbounds powder of the year at Vail's employee ski day. Almost no one was there, so it was fresh all 2 hours they ran for us. I hit Hollywood a dozen times. For the first time I hit it when it was tracked out so I could backflip the jump after it. I was stoked on that. We ducked the rope to 11 line to northstar for the last run down. If anyone was at the base for the party, I was the guy that straight-lined pepi's and double ejected/tomahawked at the base. So many faceshots, more than any day I can remember this season.

Hopefully this storm track sticks around so we can get more moisture and better skiing through May.

Today was the sickest day I have ever had on the T-Bar at Breck. Employees only. They ran from 10-2. Lap after lap of untouched bottomless. I did either 7 or 8 above treeline and another five to the bottom. Even toilet bowl and high anxiety were filled in. Fack I'm in heaven right now. Breck - powder, steep, sick. So fun. SO FUN, OMG. Today made up for a lot of hardpack. Patrol you rock, thanks for the y chute goodness!

What a perfect day. Girls if you can't ski powder, don't make somebody else go home. That's just wrong. At least try.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Nice shots as always

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post

Had a pretty good morning tour on Monday. Didn't get on anything dicey, since our intended line was steep and loaded up with 2'-3' of fresh soft slab with some decent exposure.

Holy Cross yesterday, it was worth the brutal approach:

I'll put together a TR with a lot more pictures soon.

hearing rumors that breck is picking up more than expected with this "storm" going on all afternoon/tonight. coupled with some leftover tracks from monday and 2 inches last night tomorrow could be a surprise goodie.

nice pic Zart....you go up the ridge I guess? Looks way better than that last Holy Cross TR a couple weeks ago.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

In4 Holy Cross TR. Awesome pictures Zartagen.
    The furthur we go, the stranger it gets...

Yesterday in Scummit

Skier: Gary Fondl

Skier: Gary Fondl

and today, one county over

Skier: Mark Morris

Nice pics dEVANS.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

^Thanks Mir! You going to be around here this summer? Let's go skiing.

still some snow around, not much for this time of year, but still some. Nice pics! All my normal partners are done for the year
    ROLL TIDE ROLL