Cannot find thread/sent PMs

I cannot find a thread from a few days ago. Specifically, in gear swap I bought an item and want to find the thread. Does this mean that the member deleted his thread?

Also how do I view PM's that I sent? My sent inbox always shows up empy. Thanks!

You have to make sure you have the setting to save sent messages turned on. Go to forum actions button on top of the page, click general settings from the dropdown menu and make sure you have sent save sent messages turned on.

Also, which thread are you having a problem finding?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2011-10-06 at 2.17.23 PM.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	101093  
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

Thanks. I bought some small barons from Jyager a few days ago. I cannot find the thread anymore, which I thought was odd. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post

Also, which thread are you having a problem finding?
    If it's one by DownAmr or whatever the fuck his s/n is, we need to to chat advres...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Na, it's not his. It is jyager. Definitely seemed like a solid dude- gave me the tracking info. I am just trying to relocate the old thread.

It's weird, because I can find it at the top of a google search, but the link doesn't work:

FS: Marker Baron Size SMALLwww.tetongravity.com/.../228433-FS-Marker-Baron-Size-SMALLCached- Block all www.tetongravity.com results
    Not helpful? You can block www.tetongravity.com results when you're signed in to search.www.tetongravity.com
    You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 3 days ago
    Selling a pair of small marker barons. used maybe 25 days. They are on good shape. $250 Shipped OBO.

He deleted it. Sometimes people just do that after the deal goes through. I don't know why because it would be a nice record for both of you having done a solid deal here. If anything gets hinky, let me know and we can make it live again. But unless something goes wrong, it isn't right to undelete a thread that the creator wanted removed.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

Cool. Thanks for your help. He seemed like a solid dude. Thanks again.