Help with Avatar and PM

Hi!! I have a couple of questions... Can you help me? I am new and tried to post my picture as an Avatar with no success.... Also, I can't PM (so sad about this:{:{:{). Will you please advise? Thanks a million!! Nichole

Hi, please send me pics of your avatar, yourself (to make sure you're the same person) and your tits. Preferably your roommate's tits too.

I have a lot of pull around here and I'm sure we can work something out with regards to PM.

cheers: HugeAirDog.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    pm Jer for jong help
    after you make however many posts you need to pm
    Iceman loves you
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Wow! I am a TGR virgin... See?!? I'm even posting in the wrong place... Be gentle with me... I don't know how to respond... I'm kind of blushing, I guess... I live by myself, so you will have to settle for my tits only... Will that work?

Jeebus...please let it snow so these trolls will have something better to do...
    The Sheriff is near!

Quote Originally Posted by HuckBunny View Post
    so you will have to settle for my tits only... Will that work?
    Just post pics of one of them at a time until we've seen both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

"Jeebus...please let it snow so these trolls will have something better to do..."

Am I a troll???? Garth, I'm shattered... No love for a junior TGR?

Ride it out Huck. It gets better. For starters you are in the right place asking this question, which instantly deserves respect. It gets better trust me.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

pm h-atlas and she will tell you
    most barks are worse than bites
    You need so many posts before provin your not a spam bot to pm.
    Do pm Iceman he = the epitimy of maggot
    he cant give much pic postin e advice and dont have an avatar despite 18k of iceposts
    read the stickeys
    have fun
    post as you see tit
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

No love for a junior TGR?
    Apparently I'm mistaken. My apologies. Listen to what TGR420 says, he knows of what he speaks.
    The Sheriff is near!

Nicole... blowies go a long way for privileges. PM me and maybe I'll hook you up
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

"Apparently I'm mistaken. My apologies. Listen to what TGR420 says, he knows of what he speaks."

I love you already... XOXO

"blowies go a long way for privileges. PM me and maybe I'll hook you up"

You have no idea how far mine will go... One of my best friends is a gay guy and he told me about some fool-proof, solid techniques..... You will do more than get me in the PM ring after I'm through with you....

"Ride it out Huck. It gets better. For starters you are in the right place asking this question, which instantly deserves respect. It gets better trust me."

Thanks for the love, TGR420... I will ride it out... I'm having a blast playing with everyone on this site.

"Ride it out Huck. It gets better. For starters you are in the right place asking this question, which instantly deserves respect. It gets better trust me."

Thanks for the love, TGR420... I will ride it out... I'm having a blast playing with everyone on this site.
    wait till you figure out the reply with quote button and get to touch Blurred or his 11 alias's
    then it'll really be a blast

True that... did I do it right now?

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    wait till you figure out the reply with quote button and get to touch Blurred or his 11 alias's
    then it'll really be a blast
    Oh... I got it right now, teee heee....

huckbunny.....please tell me how to upload avatar pic now that you are beyond newbeehood.btw,nice titties

No answers,but it worked today