Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I do. I mean, I did. Maybe three weeks after the suicide cliffs surf mission. Thanks! Couldn't be happier.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    I love Ometepe. Very cool place. Beautiful, and completely different than the rest of Nica. I think we stayed at Charco Verde. Highly recommend it. I wouldn't stay in a hammock, however. We were in the hammocks before bed one night, and I counted 108 mosquito bites the next morning-just on the anterior part of my lower leg. It was bad. Also, don't miss Ojo De Agua, but skip the waterfall by motorcycle. Too many people have died doing that.

If you really want to have a trip of a lifetime, squeeze in a trip to the Corn Islands. Thank me later!!
    108 bits jajajaaaaaaa... ya ya stay in the corns buts stay on big corn jaja,,,, little corn is ummmmm hmmm small and no roads with nothing to do but sit on the beach and ummm most the cabanas are small and there isnt electricity in the day and the only way to get around is by walking. and the worst of all is you have to get there by boat and you might get wet. ya you dont wanna go to little corn island, just get off the plane in big corn and stay there. jaja