Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру

Say it ain't so....

So as I posted, in the most excellent TGR giving back to the community thread, I've looked through the TGR tour schedule several times, and can't find a listing for a Missoula show. Is this an oversight on my part or yours?

I would have already bought the ticket this very night, and would have taken the night off from work if necessary (I missed the last one because of work).

Say it ain't so....
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Well, I checked the tour schedule again today, and Missoula still isn't listed, does this mean we're getting skipped?
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Send an email to filmtour@tetongravity.com . I bet the guys can give you an update. It would be a shame to not have one, but it may still be in details.
    Thanks,
    TJ
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

Thanks, I'll give that a try.