Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tapatalk

First reply from tapatalk on iPhone.
    Just exploring to see what the fuss has been about.
    It seems pretty quick loading and moving between threads.
    Only complaint so far: it's crashed out 3x and I have to log in each time I restart the app.

cool. Thnx guys!

Sent from my DROIDX using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

jgb@etree Guest
    I'm a big fan of the "Participated Topics" option. Definitely much better than using the browser on my phone.

The iPhone app isn't as good as the android. I have to login almost every time I open it. Also, I don't see where to reply to topics so I had to open the browser to post this. It would also be great if the far right column could be a super fast scroll. Just a thought.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Is it possible to keep me logged in it, or at least save my info?

Right now every time I login to the forum on my iPad I have to re-type username and p/w. other than that I like it! Looks clean and seems to work well thus far!

My login issue has gone away. It's working normally now. Not sure what it was...

Spoke too soon
    Just got dumped out twice and had to re-enter login info

I get dumped out regularly at the moment

My tapatalk has started just showing the "loading" thing for awhile and then telling me it failed to connect to the forum and talk to an administrator....

Anyone else having this issue?

For now I've switched to the TGR forum app, but having notifications & everything is a lot nicer (plus I paid for the stupid thing & want it to work).

It happens almost every time I launch the app. But then I just try to reload and it works fine until I close it again. I also had a little bit of trouble the last few days but I think it was a site issue and not the app.

Tried a few more times and still no go. Wierd part is that I still get notifications occasionally but I just can't get anything in the app to work.

Sent from my MB860 using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by flyman683 View Post
    My tapatalk has started just showing the "loading" thing for awhile and then telling me it failed to connect to the forum and talk to an administrator....

Anyone else having this issue?

For now I've switched to the TGR forum app, but having notifications & everything is a lot nicer (plus I paid for the stupid thing & want it to work).
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    It happens almost every time I launch the app. But then I just try to reload and it works fine until I close it again. I also had a little bit of trouble the last few days but I think it was a site issue and not the app.
    Methinks you are talking about two different things. Flyman is using the actual Tapatalk app, then switches to the TGR app, which, yes, tends to require re-logging in a lot, and crashes on me every other time i use it or so...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Tye was right - using "real" tapatalk.

Resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Not sure what the deal was but seems to work now.

TGR app for iPhone still blows. It would be awesome if it didn't quit out every two seconds.

Or at least save your password so you didn't have to login each time. If someone steals my iPhone i'm already fucked anyway with very little to trade for a 4G droid!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

jgb@etree Guest
    FWIW, Tapatalk works really well on Blackberry. Guess I should be glad that TGR neglected us Blackberry users and forced me to buy the full app since it sounds like the TGR branded version of tapatalk doesn't work very well.

I haven't used the TGR app on the iphone after about a week. Only use tapatalk now.