Calling all Detroit/Michigan Kayak Mags

I bought a used boat off Playak from a guy in Ida. He seemed like a decent guy when I spoke to him over the phone on several ocassions. I figure similar to TGR Mag integrity(Wow was I wrong).
    He tells me that he'll deliver the bought across the border to the Canadian side. No problem.
    I then buy a new boat and have it sent to him to bring across with the other boat that I had previously bought from him. Once again, no problem.
    So then I try arrange the delivery of the boats and he tells me he can't bring the boats across the border because his company no longer allows employees to cross over the border in company vehicles.
    He then tells me that Canadian employees of the same company have told him not to do it? I imagine its okay for Canadians to travel across to the US office without problem. WTF???
    I can't make it across to the US side as I have a DUI charge on record.
    Any Michigan mags ever make it to the Ottawa River through SW Ontario want to make a few bucks delivering a couple of boats on the way???
    Last edited by bigasshair; 09-01-2011 at 06:16 AM.

"Michigan" Kayak Mags might be a little misleading. Try "Calling all Greater Detroit Kayak Mags"

Weird situation. Good luck.

regct, duly noted.