Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    BEST ROOMMATE EVER
    Better than Coach?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Better than Coach?
    Well ok...mods..wanna change the title to SECOND BEST ROOMMATE EVER?

How could i fucking forget about coach?

Out fucking standing!
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Hilarious! Best tooting of one's own horn ever!
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

he's blowing up on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    he's blowing up on twitter.
    This guy is genius...favorite Tweets:

It's 3 am, you're shit-faced and locked out of the apt? Guess who's still up making nachos. Yup. #bestroomyever

Your Girlfriend just dropped by to use your laptop for her term paper. It's cool man. I already deleted your browser history. #bestroomyever

Long day at work? Fuck that noise. I took massage therapy courses in college. Happy ending if you wear tits. #bestroomyever
    "I do look like the Arrow shirt man, I did lace up my skates professionally, and I did do a fabulous job finishing my muffin."

My favorite: Like to have loud sex? No fucking problem. I promise not to masturbate outside your door. #bestroomyev

Umby just moved to SF. Wonder if he needs a roomate?
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

doughboyshredder Guest
    his FB page is blowing up with chicks that want to bang him on the way to SF

From his FB...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Cadaver
    I did respond via email. I also sent a real fuckin' sweet photo attached.... you know, in case you're straight.
    That shit is funny.

that is some funny fucking shit right there!
    stay outta my line

this is the first time ever that i have even considered joining twitter..

if parvo sold out and live tweeted coach for a year it would kill this.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

"Earthquake in our neighborhood? Don't. Fucking. Panic. I just packed a bowl. We're about to hotbox this pillow fort"

Awesome.

Not to threadjack, but I really think a Twitter account called CoachSays would be a huge hit. Of course, someone would have to live with her again.

Quote Originally Posted by chatton18 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Not to threadjack, but I really think a Twitter account called CoachSays would be a huge hit. Of course, someone would have to live with her again.
    Agreed.....
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Quoted to keep it around after the add is down

Konichiwa bitches. Are you looking for the most kick-ass fucking roommate that ever lived? If so, look no further. You fucking found him. I'm a 25-year-old professional marketing agent with experience at bad-ass companies in New York Fucking City. That's right! What you know about experience? I graduated from Auburn University in Alabama, and moved to NYC at the ripe, tender age of 22. After deciding that New York was a stinky shit-hole, I moved back to Alabama to cultivate more professional experience. Why? So I can make millions of dollars and not have to post shit like this on Craigslist.

Anyway, so I landed this job with a marketing firm in San Francisco, and I have no fucking clue where to live. Honestly, I'm moving there in 3 weeks, so I don't give a shit if I have to sleep in your bathtub.

A bit about me: I'm respectful, quiet, clean and I won't bother any of your shit. If you leave shit out, I'm just like, "Oh fuck I better not mess with this shit, because it's not mine." I turn off lights. I clean toilets. Fuck it. I'll even cook for you. That's right! My dad is a chef and taught me everything there is to know about cooking southern cajun cuisine. I'll fry green tomatoes, cover them with marinated crab meat and smother that shit in bearnaise. EVERY. GODDAMN. NIGHT. Don't eat meat? That's fucking FANTASTIC! I'll make a zucchini and yellow squash carpaccio that will knock your fucking socks off.

I also read a lot. I fucking LOVE books. Vonnegut, Palahniuk, Hawthorne. All that shit. I read Tuesdays with Morrie the other day. It's a sad story, but I learned something about life, love, knowledge and the pursuit of something greater than myself. Fucking smart. Do you like movies? I fucking love them. We can watch the shit out of some movies together if you like, or go get drinks, or work out, hike, play video games or play a game of one-on-one basketball, or I don't have to talk to you at all. It's completely UP TO YOU!

Sometimes I play guitar. Are you going to love getting baked and listening to Bob Dylan and Pink Floyd? LIVE? WHENEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT? Of course you are! I'll take requests and learn any song you like, because I have the voice of an angel and the acoustical stylings of James Fucking Taylor. AWWWWWW SHIT YEA!

A lot of people ask me, "Hey, you're from Alabama. Are you racist?" And, the answer to that question is, no. I'm not racist or judgmental at all. I love everyone. I'm a secular humanist. I FUCKING LOVE PEOPLE. That's the only requirement to being a secular humanist actually. You have to like other human beings and want to help them for no other reason than they are human regardless of race, religion or sexual preference. WTF?!!!? Pretty fucking cool right?

I own almost nothing! I'm driving my car from Alabama to California in which I'll be transporting two duffelbags of clothes, one laptop computer, one guitar, one cell-phone with charger, 8 pairs of shoes, one picture frame, probably some condoms and a shitload of beef jerky and Pringles for the trip. Though, you can expect the jerky to be gone upon my arrival. Unless you'd like me to pick up some on my way into the city. See?! I'm the most considerate person you've ever met. I'm offering to buy you shit already!

Am I interested in your pad? You can bet my nomadic ass I am! I only require 4 walls, a ceiling and a floor to shelter me from the elements. Other than that, anything else will be considered a convenient plus. I'm taking being a roommate to the next level. Email me! I'll hook yo ass up with Facebook links, background checks, credit reports, phone numbers, resumes, references, awards, sexual history, pictures of karate trophies and a list of the top 10 women I'd like to bang before I die. If you want a next-generation roommate who consistently blows your fucking mind with awesomeness, then hit me up. I'm ready to give you money.

EDIT: Craigslist decided to hook my shit back up, and I'm tweeting now. Follow me. Or don't. It's up to you.

http://twitter.com/BestRoomyEver
    http://www.facebook.com/BestRoomyEver
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

Quote Originally Posted by chatton18 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Agreed.....
    Yo #BestRoomyEver - Imma let you finish, but #CoachSays would be one of the best twitter feeds of ALL TIME.

I'd sooner be sodomized daily in prison than live with Coach again.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    I'd sooner be sodomized daily in prison than live with Coach again.
    #DailySodomyAintSoBad

I just figured out the ultimate solution to all of this. Best Roommate Ever needs to be roommates with Coach!

Cops looking for those wallets you stole? No problem, I already threw away the evidence before they got there. #bestroomyever

I just figured out the ultimate solution to all of this. Best Roommate Ever needs to be roommates with Coach!

Cops looking for those wallets you stole? No problem, I already threw away the evidence before they got there. #bestroomyever
    Got a shiny forehead? No problem, I've got welding masks to give to anyone that comes within 10 feet of you. #bestroomyever
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Someone calls you out on your story being bullshit, don't worry I'll set them straight. #bestroomyever

Coach probably would demand that she herself was the best roomy ever. Coach would turn the whole thing into a competition that she of course would suck at. And the whole thing would go down in a blaze of Twitter updates.