Hey Oakley--OK already, enough with the Sean White crap

Wanna save some pro models for some other riders? Looking into getting some airbrake goggles, and it's like a sean white virus has infected their website:

Sean White signature series A frame (polarized and regular)
    Sean White signature series A frame (asian fit)--yes this counts, different lens/color combinations in asian fit this year
    Sean White signature series splice (polarized/regular/asian)
    Sean White signature series Airbrake (reg/Asian fit)
    Sean White signature series XS O frame

Sean White signature series polarized plaintiff
    Sean White signature series polarized eyepatch 2
    Sean White signature series polarized holbrook
    Sean White signature series holbrook (different colors from polarized)
    Sean White signature series dispatch
    Sean White signature series frogskins

Compare to say, Seth Morrison:

seth morrison crowbar (asian/polarized/reg)

c'mon man you know the whole industry is sucking the dick of the flying tomato.... hopefully he just spinny spin spins the fuck away soon!
    “83.2% of people make up their own statistics.”—Unknown

coming soon- Sean White signature series blue square at Northstar
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Holy shit, Sean White is a marketing gold mine right now? Who fucking knew. Its not like he has achieved anything remotely significant.

GTFO with this retarded thread. Don't buy the goggles if you don't want them.
    I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

Quote Originally Posted by belgian View Post
    Holy shit, Sean White is a marketing gold mine right now? Who fucking knew. Its not like he has achieved anything remotely significant.

qft

Its SHAUN not Sean. He would be much, much cooler if it was spelled Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by belgian View Post

I have nothing against SHAUN white--he's a retarded good athlete and deserves everything he gets. Just pointing out the overkill on Oakley's part. Of course he's a marketing gold mine--but does Burton have TEN Shaun White Boards? probably just one or two is my guess, without doing a search for it

Someone will take a dump for that marketing move though, 11 pro models?

Couple Olympic gold medals, cheeyaa, that was nothing.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

It's a smart marketing move for Oakley, so hard to get too upset about it. For the jongs who will buy goggles because they're "Shaun White" certified or whatever, might as well make it available for each of your products.

Do they sell any of said goggles at Target?
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

funny, my 15yo just bought the oakleys that whiskey was unloading. he thought they were bitchin'. i thought they were the most heinous pair i've ever seen. i think i found their target market...newschoolers and the likes.

one thing i'll never complain about is their lenses.

I'm waiting for his range of hair care products to come out.

Guy has very lustrous bangs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Why do you think he ditched Red Bull? It's all about that big Pantene money.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I'm waiting for his range of hair care products to come out.

Guy has very lustrous bangs.

oh man, my bad! have to give my kid more credit. he bought the electrics, not the oakley whites! i think he was busting on me when he said the whites. damn kids!

Quote Originally Posted by RagDoll View Post
    I have nothing against SHAUN white--he's a retarded good athlete and deserves everything he gets. Just pointing out the overkill on Oakley's part. Of course he's a marketing gold mine--but does Burton have TEN Shaun White Boards? probably just one or two is my guess, without doing a search for it
    I would never buy two of the same pro model board or ski but I might buy several of the same pro model goggles. However, as I am just as fucking sick of seeing his name all over the place as the next guy, I wouldn't be caught dead spending my money on these Oakley products.

Tanner Hall is a talented SOB and I am sick of seeing his products plastered all over the place as well.

Girl I work with bought some of the sunglasses without actually realizing they were Shaun White model. If you're buying oakley shades at this point there is a significant risk of accidental Shaun White endorsement.