Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Try shock wave therapy, very effective for tendonitis.

I had prp and shock and both worked but shock is cheaper

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app

TENS unit type shocking that works contractions?

No, Google it.
    It uses a actuator that vibrates at high intensity and irritates the tendon, brings blood supply to it, and anyway it heals it.

Had it on two tendons and my wife on one, stubborn tendinitis, and it heals it in 5 sessions, once a week.
    Not so well known here, but widely used in Europe.

I had a bad case of tennis elbow. I got a PRP injection at Kaiser, yes Kaiser $10 copay and hot ass PT girl. The injection was one of the most painful things I've ever felt for 24 hours. 4 weeks later I thought it was a mistake. at 6 weeks it started kicking in and 8 weeks later it was 95%. at 10 weeks 100%. Unreal.

I have a torn meniscus and I am intrigued with the stem cells. The place I checked out harvested from your hip bone which sounds atrociously painful. Id rather have dead baby stem cells. Where did they harvest yours?
    Hello darkness my old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    I had a bad case of tennis elbow. I got a PRP injection at Kaiser, yes Kaiser $10 copay and hot ass PT girl. The injection was one of the most painful things I've ever felt for 24 hours. 4 weeks later I thought it was a mistake. at 6 weeks it started kicking in and 8 weeks later it was 95%. at 10 weeks 100%. Unreal.

I have a torn meniscus and I am intrigued with the stem cells. The place I checked out harvested from your hip bone which sounds atrociously painful. Id rather have dead baby stem cells. Where did they harvest yours?
    It really doesn't hurt at all.
    With prp, they can't use an anesthetic, extracting bone marrow they do, so you won't feel a thing.

Dhelihiker - Laws have recently changed, I've heard, and hip marrow is now the only harvesting allowed.
    However, There are numerous clinics out of San Diego area that do the adipose liposuction on the US side and the separation and injections on the Tijuana side of the border to skirt the hip marrow ruling some say was designed to feed the orthodocs and some say limits underground garage stem cell injection clinics.

Great thread. Thanks for all the useful info