Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

So, anyone else ever have WHITE URINE?

(only gimps read gimp central....so sue me)

uhhhhh, yeah. So every once in a while I have straight up white chalky piss. Like fucking milk. It burns a bit too. Its like 100 normal clear/yellow pisses with a totally white one thrown in, then another 100-150 normal ones. WTF??!?!?!

I have had multiple urine tests which are always negative for infection. I never know when the white ones are coming, so I have never caught one to get tested. My lower right back always sorta hurts...like right where my kidney is. It has since I landed a front into a bomb hole about 5 years ago. It hurts worse when I have a white piss (yesterday was my worst yet), and I just feel crappy for a day or two, but I can't tell if its just mental or what. Peeing milk is unnerving. Every doc I have told about this has said its no big deal. Probably extra protein or something.

I finally made an apt with a urologist. I don't want them shoving stuff up my dick. Is that what happens?

Please send vibes to my junk.

Burns, eh?

"Don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do?"

Actually I have no idea. Maybe it's the Troupsburg Flu.

Two options:

1. Stop jerking off in the toilet when you're trying to pee

2. Yeast infection
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I recommend reducing your Dr. Parvo's Penis Cream dosage to one vigorous application each morning for about 3 to 5 minutes until symptoms desist.

Let Me Google That For You

It's excess semen. You need to get laid more often. That or take Dr. Parvo's advice, or both...

Good luck...
    This is the worst pain EVER!

kidney failure?

gonorrhea?

parvo-induced clap?

my bets are on syphilis though, which can go undetected for large periods of time and leads to kidney failure?

Hmmmm, yeah, sometimes its 75% normal urine with the last 25% being the weird cloudy stuff during a single urination.

Also, all recent blood work show liver and kidney function are 100% healthy.

We already knew you were young and dumb, now we know you're full of cum, too.

LOL....I would love for the doc to tell me I have "too much semen" lololol

Sounds like a case of DSB.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

I have experienced this a couple times, both times were towards the end of a month and 5 week long backpacking trips. Spend all day hiking, setting up/taking down camp, cooking etc, sleep in a tent with other people = no time to rub one out.

After about a month of no happy special private time (and smelling so bad none of the girls in the group would touch me) and I noticed when I took a dump my piss was super thick and looked a lot like love juice. Fucking weird.

This is why I don't believe any man who claims not to masturbate.

FYI though, it did NOT burn, at all, so your issue is probably something different. Go to a doctor. Or just keep asking for advice from TGR and hope for the bets.

It's probably full blown aids.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Pics or it didn't happen.

that constant pounding your prostate takes is making it jumpy
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Most people describe it as cloudy urine, not white, but in any case it sounds like a run of the mill UTI to me. Happens frequently (like once a month or so) to most uncircumsized guys, no matter how clean you keep yourself. If it is persistent go get some antibiotics, if its just for a day or less every so often then just get over it you pussy.
    I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

Your dick is about to fall off.

+++++++++++vibes bro.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

I would be happy to analyze a sample... just spray your next load on my assistant's tits and I'll send her to the lab. You may pull her hair too if that helps, and I'll ask her not to eyeball you if that sort of thing turns you off. Try not to get any ejaculate in her mouth as that typically contaminates the sample.

Dr. Parvo

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Drink some cranberry juice more often or eat crasins for your recurring UTI. That's why your kidneys hurt.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ass-to-mouth View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Please god, let it not have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by belgian View Post
    Most people describe it as cloudy urine, not white, but in any case it sounds like a run of the mill UTI to me. Happens frequently (like once a month or so) to most uncircumsized guys, no matter how clean you keep yourself.
    Wow - really? I am uncircumcised (couldn't find big enough scissors) and have never had any shit like that at all. Not even close. I manage to get sexed up fairly regularly though and when I don't, obviously resort to furious masturbation.

To the OP - don't worry about it until it falls off. As long as it doesn't burn when you piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

iceman for 100 points with the Adam Ant reference.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I have experienced this a couple times, both times were towards the end of a month
    So it's just that time of month?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I have experienced this a couple times, both times were towards the end of a month and 5 week long backpacking trips. Spend all day hiking, setting up/taking down camp, cooking etc, sleep in a tent with other people = no time to rub one out.

After about a month of no happy special private time (and smelling so bad none of the girls in the group would touch me) and I noticed when I took a dump my piss was super thick and looked a lot like love juice. Fucking weird.

This is why I don't believe any man who claims not to masturbate.

FYI though, it did NOT burn, at all, so your issue is probably something different. Go to a doctor. Or just keep asking for advice from TGR and hope for the bets.

It's probably full blown aids.
    you may have just had a small infection from not bathing. i went 2.5 months without rubbing one out when i did a nols trip 2 years ago and never experienced anything like that.
    No kick turns
    No mercy

Dude, what are your doctors smoking? I want some

Oh, and ya got gonorrhea. Thanks for sharing with the board

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    iceman for 100 points with the Adam Ant reference.
    It was more like a Subtle Innuendo.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    that constant pounding your prostate takes is making it jumpy
    Winner by TKO in the first round