Factors with new Surefoot liners?

Anyone tried the new Surefoot liners in BD Factors? Due to an unfortunate illness I no longer have the same foot shape. I do have a pair of low mileage Factors and was thinking maybe some real liners would work out. Thoughts? I know they would be heavier, not really an issue for me. Thanks
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I have surefoot liners in my alpine boots. They are two part foam. If the new ones are also foam, they would be way too tight for skinning, plus the factor cantrell will expandwhile the foam is pushed in, then go back to its original shape, making the boot too tight. The factor plastic is softer than what's used in alpine boots.
    I have factors with intuition liners and provided the liners are not too short, they work well, even though I like the stock liners better. They do pack quickly, but bd will exchange them for free.

I had surefoot liners in an old pair of Nordica TR9 boots about ten years ago. I did quite a bit of skinning in them. I also have skinned in my Dobermans with surefoot foam liners. Both are heavy, but they were doable, and skied great.

Personally I would not use them again for skinning only due to the weight. If that is not an issue for you, try it. I am sure the Factors will ski alot better with them