Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Lee Corso says fuck it. Hilarious.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

^^ I almost choked on my coffee this morning after that one. did you hear his apology later on?

Well meow

...quack?

that got interesting.

three of the top five down in one weekend. bcs rankings should be a mess tomorrow

Chip Kelly is a fucking idiot. Call your timeouts you arrogant prick. Leave it up to the kicker who sucks. So deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by jz3 View Post
    that got interesting.
    Yeah it did. Good game after all.

Choklahoma gonna go for it?

At least Corso said fuck and didn't again ask where the little kid in the PSU huddle was. Fucking jackass.

Thank god they choked before they had a chance to choke.

Quote Originally Posted by rmackd View Post
    Chip Kelly is a fucking idiot. Call your timeouts you arrogant prick. Leave it up to the kicker who sucks. So deserved.
    ^^^. Clock management at the end was terrible. Just shaking my head...
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Wow, 4 of the top 8 gone. LSU vs. Bama in the title game ??
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Fucking Hilarious

Boomer Sooner.

College football is awesome. Give RGIII the Heisman.

fuck it saturday one for the record books!

some reason new site won't let me post this as an image.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg620/sca...=640&ysize=640

She got the Gatorade bath...that is awesome...so hot, I just wish she didn't have that jacket on.

Cal-Stanford has been like two different games.

Statement from Steve Shaw, SEC Coordinator of Officials concerning final play of Vanderbilt-Tennessee game

"On the last play of the Vanderbilt-Tennessee game, in overtime, the Tennessee defender intercepted the pass, his knee did not touch the ground and he returned the interception for a touchdown. During the play, the head linesman incorrectly ruled that the Tennessee player's knee was down when he intercepted the pass by blowing his whistle and giving the dead ball signal. The play was reviewed as if there was no whistle on the field and as a result, overturned the incorrect ruling. By rule, if there was a whistle blown, the play is not reviewable."

unreal ending. Bama in the drivers seat now....put a beatdown on Aubie and play for the Natty. Wonder what Spook will say now? What a weekend...unreal. I bet Boise wants to shoot itself right about now.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    . Wonder what Spook will say now? What a weekend...unreal. I bet Boise wants to shoot itself right about now.
    he'll point to (now) meaningless stats about how O got more yards Rushing, made mistakes that were caused by themselves and not the opposing team, and they would have won, if they had just scored more points......
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

I hope LSU loses, just to help drive a few more nails in the coffin that is BCS. I'm pretty sure Kirk Herbstreits head would explode

not out of the question that Arky beats the Who. I'm pulling for the Who however, let them go play another game while Bama doesn't have to, that is fine with me. What an unreal year.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Best game Michigan has played since the 2007 Gator Bowl against Florida. Beat the Fuckeyes and we have a really good chance at a BCS at-large. Pretty amazing all things considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    I would have definitely been worried, but why is it that Tech has this habit of not getting rattled and are able to come back from being a touchdown or more behind? They do it year in and year out it seems. They start slow and they don't panic. Taylor never did and this sophomore QB Logan seems even calmer. Tha counts for a lot.

Next Saturdays game against Va. Could be damn interesting. Va. Has been playing realm good the last couple games and if it comes down to that game deciding who goes tomCharlotte, the pressure will all be on Tech (the good Tech, you hearin' me skiatl?). we'll be atba friends annual UVA Tecg party. Wife from UVA he's from Tech

Tech does not have a killer, step on the other teams throat mentality. It think it starts w/coach Beamer. He just doesn't seem to have that mentality either. They win games by less than they should. That game should have been over once Tech went up 24-7.
    The refs helped VPISU win that game. Terrible calls in that game against UNC (which is weird, usually swofford pays the refs to go for his school)

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    unreal ending. Bama in the drivers seat now....put a beatdown on Aubie and play for the Natty. Wonder what Spook will say now? What a weekend...unreal. I bet Boise wants to shoot itself right about now.
    LSU's gotta lose. I will be fucking pissed off if a team that doesn't win its conference goes to the MNC and Im subjected to the most boring and overhyped 3 hours of this fall again.