it also makes our shit shittier

Caring about the quality of your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Caring about the quality of your shit.
    I could actually brag about it.

9.8/10
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Well happy birthday my man. 54-46 is about my favorite number.

^^such a great version. Toots in great voice. "Everybody hold for the D. Go to the D."
    Mahalo! Great version!

♫ "I have a structured settlement but I need cash now." ♫

UPS tracking saying your package is out for delivery at 6:45am and then by7pm or so you realize it's not coming. Then you go back to look after the end of the day and they change the list and make it look like it never said that. Why even having tracking if it's not fucking accurate? And retroactively changing the updates is bullshit.

Now that's a FWP indeed.

Our UPS guy regularly shows up between 8 and 9pm.

My UPS guy and I trade garden produce in the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Our UPS guy regularly shows up between 8 and 9pm.
    Well, it's the next day and still no package, and now it doesn't even say in transit.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    My UPS guy and I trade garden produce in the Summer.
    Oh, is THAT what they call it these days? "Trading garden produce," eh? NTTAWWT. I guess that's where the whole eggplant emoji thing came from. Learn something new every day!

I think the use of an eggplant emoji in relation to the UPS delivery guy may be more so for the lonely housewives...

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Well, it's the next day and still no package, and now it doesn't even say in transit.
    When that's happened to me, the package never came - just disappeared from the system and I had to start over again. Hope it wasn't a time-sensitive deal.

what happened is the person in possession at the time either lost it, forgot where they put it or forgot about it.

until that's resolved, you aren't getting it.

had the same happen to me, had to reorder; then both came on the same day; so I sent one back. it's not the companies fault, it's ups's; they should refund you their charges but they are not going to.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Seems tricky to lose a giant box with skis... ugh.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Today ups told me that my package isn't going to be delivered today due to a train derailment. WTF is with trains lately?!

I think the use of an eggplant emoji in relation to the UPS delivery guy may be more so for the lonely housewives...
    In this case, I'm not so sure. Remember that Aaron has a fascination for men's anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromontana View Post
    At least he's not fascinated with another man's fascination with the anus. ooooooooo
    He's just curious.

When that's happened to me, the package never came - just disappeared from the system and I had to start over again. Hope it wasn't a time-sensitive deal.
    Fuck me. Looks like that's happening. Two days later and still not showing up as in transit again. Crickets.

Fuck me. Looks like that's happening. Two days later and still not showing up as in transit again. Crickets.
    Let the vendor know. It's between them and UPS. All you know is you didn't get your goods that you paid the vendor for.

Let the vendor know. It's between them and UPS. All you know is you didn't get your goods that you paid the vendor for.
    Yep. I did. They said wait until Monday to make sure first. Which is fair from their POV even though I'm pretty sure at this point it's fucked.

Yeah, the last time it happened to me it was a whiskey delivery that required a signature. I wasn't home and they left me one of those notes, and then it disappeared from the system. I think I know what happened to it. The vendor had me wait for a couple days, then reshipped.

My tablet doesn't get good wifi reception in my preferred Porcelain Throne Room. I just started an edX course and I do some of my best work on the throne. Of course my phone gets much better reception. Better radio. I keep forgetting to figure out a new wifi solution for the house.

My short game sucks.

cable box finally breaks on it's on accord, so I go to xfinity and get a new one. I now have no cable because they need to activate it and cannot remotely.

before xfinity went digital there was no need to activate anything as cable was just a firehose. i'm ready to go back to it; I do not need whatever I cannot get without anyways.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

The Marriott Platinum dedicated phone line sucks now. The other night I was trying to change a reservation while driving and I was on hold for half an hour and they never picked up. It used to just go immediately to an operator, now it goes to a voice recognition menu. Fuck you Marriott, I (well my decisions but it wasn't MY money) spent over $20k with you last year. Give me a fucking operator and don't leave me on hold.