Details in profiles

Why do some profiles show a date and time for last activity on the forum and even show exactly what that activity is (or was), yet other profiles do not show this info? I looked all over my profile to see if there was a setting somewhere to change this, but couldn't find it.

For example, look at my profile: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/m...php/4232-Danno It shows on the left side my last activity time and my current activity, and it also shows it my "about me" section.

Now, for example, look at iceman's profile: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/member.php/26-iceman Which doesn't show it in either place. Why is that?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Probably cause this place is fucked up !! Search function is crap too. Heard this big change was all so dorks can look at the site in their cry phone.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Forum Actions (drop down button up top) -> General Settings

The very first setting, toggle invisible mode on or off with the radio buttons.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by connersw View Post
    incorrect - or at least it doesnt work all the time

Quote Originally Posted by connersw View Post
    Forum Actions (drop down button up top) -> General Settings

I have invisible mode on, but my activity still shows.
    Last edited by Danno; 07-22-2011 at 09:53 AM.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Weird. I toggled invisible on yesterday, and my activity went away. Now it's back.

I guess I am of no help...

All the better to stalk u with, danno!!

Danno, your activity currently isn't showing for me. Is it possible that it still displays for you but is invisible to everyone else?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2011-07-27 at 2.53.05 PM.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	98579

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfRelease View Post
    Danno, your activity currently isn't showing for me. Is it possible that it still displays for you but is invisible to everyone else?

Attachment 98578
    anything is possible! when viewing my profile, there's a link to "View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else", and it still shows there. weird.

I can see your "About Me" activity from my admin account, but not from my regular one. Try viewing your profile in a different browser that you're not logged into.

well, wadda ya know, the "View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else" lies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    well, wadda ya know, the "View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else" lies!!!
    needs to be "view your about you as only seen by you"...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's