Ok this is getting ridiculous.....notifications missing, can't upload pics and.......

I keep dreaming about riding it switch to the road.

Seriously for over a year I haven't been able to get notifications of the threads that I post in. I go into my user cp and change and SAVE the settings. Check back a few minutes later and it's still the old settings.

Now I can't upload pics. I can manage uploads which makes it look like I have uploaded things but I can't add to my album or do anything but delete the album.

I can't find a user CP button anywhere but I can enter my identity enough to do a few things. So weird. Please help. I am too old and surly for NSers. Not gay enough for Epic and I am snowboarder. I need all the help I can get.

And I missed Grace Potter last night. FACK.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

bumpity bump mother fucking bump.

Can no one help me with this little bitch of a problem?

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Ok I get it this is beyond the realm of anything being able to be done.

No mods who could at least say - fuck off and grow a pair and stop whining about your stupid dipshit notifications. Or something like a Hallmark card.

" So sorry for your loss, feel better soon."

Anything? Anyone? Bueller?

Thread Killer

Try sending an email to the webgeeks? They don't frequent the site so probably have no idea of the problems. They have posted the email address and said to contact them with all issue many times in many threads. Maybe start there? And if you're too lazy to look it's dev (at) tetongravity (dot) com
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

No user cp if you click on your notifications, below new posts?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    No user cp if you click on your notifications, below new posts?
    Thanks Dave.
    I find nothing that says user cp. I find nothing that says notifications other than the one page I was finally able to find that says something like receive emails when a thread you have subscribed to is posted in and it is checked.

I was able to see my profile by clicking on Private Messages below my avatar name when I log in. Everything appears to be checked to receive Pms, notifications on threads I post in, etc. Everything says yes send me emails. no emails arrive. I get TGR spam about tshirts and hoodies that aren't in my size and truckers caps that I will never wear. I haven't received a single email notifying me of posts in threads that I have posted in since early 2010. Maybe longer ago than that. I was hoping it would change with New and Improved TGR but it has not.

I am still unable to upload photos.

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    Try sending an email to the webgeeks? They don't frequent the site so probably have no idea of the problems. They have posted the email address and said to contact them with all issue many times in many threads. Maybe start there? And if you're too lazy to look it's dev (at) tetongravity (dot) com
    Hey Scott. Not lazy just frustrated.
    I tried that a couple of times a while back with absolutely no response at all. I will try again. I was just trying to log in to Community home pages which I thought would allow me to access my albums and I got stuck on a log in page after I was already logged in.

Maybe I am just dumb. Thanks again guys.

Thread Killer

carvedog, I just replied to your e-mail. Thanks for reaching out!

Quote Originally Posted by carvedog View Post

I am still unable to upload photos.
    this^^ for me since tgr upgrade. I have been trying to post pics and all I can do is attach. seems like the flickr url for photos cut and pasted here like i used to do no longer works. I have tried to quote someone who has posted photos to look at how they do it, and it looks the same as when I try but mine do not post. I've pretty much given up , it will keep me from posting stoke cause its such a pain in the ass. i will still be spamming though
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....