WTB: Used Riot Astro, Tekno, or Dom 47

Hey guys,

Just sold a Turbo 52, and am looking for a new boat. Have always been partial to Riot, esp. when Corran was designing for them (a while ago). Am getting back into boating this summer and will be making a trip from Montana to Bellingham and back again and would love to pick up a boat along the way. Will be in Missoula, Spokane, Seattle, Bellingham, and a few other towns along the way.

If anybody has any beta on places to look, people to contact, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Seth

I have a Dragorossi Fish you can have for a case of beer. In Missoula.

Seriously? I'm definitely interested. What kind of shape is the boat in? Do you happen to know if it fits the old Riot-sized spray skirts? What kind of beer? :-)

Seth

It's in pretty good shape. I just haven't paddled it in a couple of years. It has plenty of life left in it for a playboat. I didn't really like it, but if you are looking for a Tekno it might be a good match for you.

It seems to be a pretty standard size cockpit...not really sure how it compares to the old riot boats. You can come check it out if you want.

Sounds great. I'll PM you for your address and will swing on through either next Thursday evening or the following Monday depending on when you're going to be around. What kind of beer do you want?

Thanks!

Seth

Have Riot Astro will trade for DR Fish?

Would you be interested in trading your Fish for a Riot Astro? I also have a Riot Air 55 I am selling. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Idaho.

Mr. Excitotoxin,

Send me a PM if you can. I tried to send one to you, but it wouldn't let me. I'm interested in the option as the Fish has been a great boat, but a little short for my long legs. What size is your Astro?

Thanks,

Seth

Call next adventure in Portland, OR. Ask for Luke tell him phd sent you. They might have an old tekno or other riot around. If not, Luke will know who does.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Hi everyone, welcome to forum!