Anyone Running This? Cane Creek EC44 Tapered Adapter.

Found a sick deal on a fork. One problem. It's a 1.5-1 1/8 tapered. Anyone run this Cane Creek adapter? Opinions?

http://www.canecreek.com/component-h...topProduct=off

Its not a Cane Creek (not sure what brand it is), but I'm running an 1 and 1/4" (frame) to 1 and 1/8" (fork/headset) adapter.

I've had zero issues with it. LBS did the install so I'm not sure how difficult it is to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Apologies if you're already on top of this, but that cup will only work with a zero stack (44mm) head tube.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Good catch bags. I'm running a tapered steerer fork with a 1.5" headtube using the same lower cup, but the 49mm size. I've only gone on two rides this season but it works like a headset should.

To clarify, the lower cup isn't anything I would call an adapter. It is just a traditional external cup/bearing for 1.5". The top cup for a 1 1/8" steerer in a 1.5" headtube is what would be closer to an adapter. The cup has the reducer built in and uses what i assume to be standard 1 1/8" bearings. Better than the FSA headset i have used in the past which uses the reducing shim.

I've running a Cane Creek zero stack headset for about a month now without any issues. My LBS speaks highly of the Cane Creek headset products
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan