FS: 190 Moment Bibbys, Intuition Liners, Helmet, Goggles, Pants

Need to clear a few things out of the garage before spring. All prices plus shipping, or pickup in Reno area.

190 Moment Bibbys. Drilled (basically) once on the line for a 310 bsl. Originally had 916s on them, I added one extra hole for an STH toe. Some top sheet chipping but nothing too bad, bases look almost perfect and have had no work done at all. Looks like the screws I used on the brakes were too long and dug into the top sheet a bit too. Overall in really nice shape. *SOLD*

Intuition Godiva Womens liners. Size 9 or Mondo 26. These are brand new and never molded. I ended up buying new boots for my wife before these made it here from the group buy. Selling for what I paid, or maybe a little bit less. PM for price on these.

Smith I/O Goggles. Brand new in the box. White/Burgandy color with Ignitor Mirror lens and an extra lens (not sure which one). These just didn't fit my face very well. *SOLD*

Smith Maze Helmet. Brand new, size medium. Again, just didn't fit very well. $45

Orange North Face Freedom pants. Size medium. Great shape, probably worn 5 or less times. Some scuffs around the leg opening but no cuts. *SOLD*

Last edited by zselby; 04-04-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Dibs on IOs.
    Quote Originally Posted by adria33 View Post
    I ride alone so I don't get held back by dead weights and dead beats. It's not always like that, but I destroy most skiers on the pistes.

Very tempted on the bibby's. I'll think about it and get back to you.

190 bibby is the best ski ever made

dibs on the bibbys!!! pm sent!

2nd in line on bibbys please

Sending PM on those Intuitions for Mrs. C. -- local is great; I need to see if they look like they'll work in her boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Sale pending on Bibbys, goggles, and pants. Replied to all PMs.

Did you get my pm? 2nd for ios.