Closed threads???

When the fuck did this start???

Has TGR been bought out by Alpine Zone?

Example? People who start threads have the ability to close them. As a general rule, threads don't get closed if they get fucked up, they get deleted and that has only happened a handful of times.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

gunit130 Guest
    DBT didn't lock his own thread. Check into that. (in polyass, of course)

PUT ON UR FKN GAMEFACE. IT'S ON!

Quote Originally Posted by gameface View Post
    As a general rule, threads don't get closed if they get fucked up, they get deleted and that has only happened a handful of times.
    Tell me about it.

The thread I was referring to was DbT's Freeloader thread.

Oh please, dear? For your information, the Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint.

We do not close threads.If it happened it would have been a mistake and should have been fixed.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

Hi Jer! Vigilant moderation is a necessary evil in an on-line community such as this, as sometimes threads do get out of control, cross the "imaginary line" and must be terminated. I applaud the moderators for stepping up and taking action. These childish, rude and churlish posts in these threads simply have no place in an internet forum, they do nothing but drag the maturity level of the discourse into the abyss. I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite all of you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

AZ comming to the rescue as always....Jer is already registered at AlpineZone, he just likes to complain about it, as usual
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 03-30-2011 at 12:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

AZ has changed hands, Greg's been demoted to a mod. Better update the avatar and/or title.
    Silent....but shredly.

Can one of the web guys give me the old TGR design and I can start my own forum ?

Thanks for the laughs, Greg.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.