Thumbs up BTW, Ted Nuggent is freaking cool.

Got to meet the caveman himself this Saturday. Guy was great, happiest guy in the store. Said "merry christmas!" to anyone that walked by him, with very few people recognizing who he was.

I talked with him for a few minutes, and he commented about there not being any hunting stuff in our store. Guy was just as I had imagined, heavily bearded, and wearing a camo cowboy hat. As I said, really nice guy, and his wife was really cool as well, she picked up a bunch of jackets for herself and I think her daughter and headed out. Cool folks.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

What a nut!

I just saw a New Year's card tonight from the family of a friend of our 2 year old daughter, with the little kid's picture on it. I noticed it said "From the Nugents," and jokingly asked my wife, "Are they related to Ted?"
    "Actually, they are."
    Distant relations, apparently, but I was pretty surprised.
    [quote][//quote]

I love ted nugent. It's always great when people aren't afraid to be who they want to be, then heckle everyone else from there.

The dude is a hypocrite, though. He dodged the Vietnam draft, and now he's Captain Conservative. Maybe he would have gone if they let him use a bow instead of an M-16, I don't know...

...definete nut but he's gotta be somewhat cool with a wife that hot.
    oh so i guess i'm the asshole!

He is moving to Crawford Texas. Don't get much nuttier than that. A person who calls him self a sportsman and fully supports Bush is a little weird.