Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by azzure View Post
    Any chance the squad 7 will be available to purchase at retail this season? Any details on sizes?
    188cm and no.

Wink S7 soul Rossi ski test

Quote Originally Posted by Shu Shu View Post
    So I was in a shop yesterday looking for end of season deals, and I come across what upon first glance looked like an S7 and then I see the writing on midpoint says Soul 7. Upon closer inspection it's a completely different ski.

Shop guy described it as mix between the Super 7 and the RC112 which was pretty bang on considering they had both of those in stock as well for comparison. Metal S7 tip shape and rocker, camber underfoot, and just a little turned up tail at the back with no rocker and pretty stiff. Length looked more like 188.

Basically take the front half of the S7 and attach it to the back half of the RC112 and take the average of stiffness between the two.

He said it's not a production ski for next year, but it looked pretty sick. Anyone else seen one.

Before anyone chimes in with a "useless without pics" comment. All I can say is sorry. I didn't have anything with a camera on me, and I won't be back to that shop for a while, as its a ways from where I live.
    Skied them last Sunday at mt rose ski tahoe demo day, conditions solid ice in am, softening to corn in pm, usually ski bonafides in those conditions, they are 98 under foot, these skis 106, railed on the ice, kicked ass in moguls , quick, quick, and ripped in the corn, completely whipped my bonafides at everything, safe to say what they could do in powder, they have big rocker, but next season these will be my everyday ski, I have s7 @ moment death wish for big powder days , cat days

HEY DUMDUMS,

This thread is about the prototype of the Squad 7 (whose working title was the Soul 7 but was renamed for production). These are NOT the 13/14 Soul 7.

Quote Originally Posted by D(C) View Post
    HEY DUMDUMS,

This thread is about the prototype of the Squad 7 (whose working title was the Soul 7 but was renamed for production). These are NOT the 13/14 Soul 7.
    Or in other words, if you squint, look at them, and the ski looks like a giant yellow crayon...

Hey dumb, dumb these are the 2014 soul 7, look like a big yellow banana 106 under foot, you can buy them today at bobo,ski store in Reno for 699$ on the rack for maybe3 weeks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jocasta View Post
    Hey dumb, dumb these are the 2014 soul 7, look like a big yellow banana 106 under foot, you can buy them today at bobo,ski store in Reno for 699$ on the rack for maybe3 weeks!!!
    not even sure i should be wasting my time responding to you but this old ass thread was started before the Squad 7's were even in production. in the OP, as DC already stated, he was refering to the proto for the Squad's which was originally named Soul 7. These are a totally different ski than what you are talking about. dumdum.

This thread has become a real head shaker. Realizing that an old OP can refer to a different ski with the same name as a new one seems to be kinda like thinking and chewing gum at the same time for some folks.

Would be useful, perhaps, to focus posting on this ski: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZjGaXHjKG4 All set?