steamboat conditions

does anyone have any recent info on the snowpack, bc coverage, resort conditions, etc for the steamboat area right now??? i'm going to visit my mom next week and my sis and i are hoping to tour for some quality turns while there. also,i would really appreciate any daytripper bc suggestions around the area and local passes. we're in an kinda undependable corn cycle right now in tahoe and am jonesing for some fluff. thanx a bunch.

Yeah, I got a few spots for you to check out. pm me. Coverage is pretty darn good up there right now. Rabbit Ears area and Buffalo Pass reported 40" out of last weekend's storm. How long are you going to be in Colorado? I may be able to do a tour or two.

coolness iskibc. w/ those coldass coloraddy temps all the time there should still be some goods from that storm left. i'll shoot ya a pm w/ my moms # in the boat. i'm gonna be there from the 21st to the 27th and would be stoked to meet up w/ ya for a tour. thanx.

Careful if you do any bc trips... we did get a big dump last thurs (18" or so), but there was also 50+ mph winds that pretty much turned that dump into a 3" windpack layer on top of 15" of cement. Snowpack is pretty weird right now. Inbounds coverage is not too bad, but lots more snow needed...lots of snow in the passes still.