120 Film Processing

So I just found 5 rolls of B&W 120 film at the bottom of a box. I think I shot them in college. Anyway, is there any reasonable way to get this processed?

I looked around and labs want like $30 /roll for hi res files. Or $9 for just negs. Maybe this is reasonable and I'm a cheapskate, but it seems really pricey to me. I mean for $50 I can almost buy darkroom stuff and develop them on my own. What are you film shooters doing these days (are there any of you left??)?

Check out the prepaid mailers from BH. I swear they used to be ~$10 for print and process. I've got a local place that's done my last few rolls for me. Int he end though, you're right, if you've got the space and desire and are doing a lot of rolls you can process and print your own at home.
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Fuck in Jackson there was a place that processed and scanned them onto a disk for you for ~$12 or something like that. I had a few rolls processed here locally in Boston and they turned out to be $27 each. So much for shooting my Holga around these parts.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

Fifty bucks will get you what you need to process those rolls and dozens more. An epson v600 will scan them all for $200.

Live a little.

That's about what I figured. Guess it's time to find my old developing notes...

There are lots of youtube videos on the processing.

Get your developing times here:
    http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php

Take them to Walmart. No joke, they send them out to a Fuji lab and you get them back in about 2 weeks. Processing and prints for <$5 here in Denver. The price varies by location though.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by outabounds View Post
    Get your developing times here:
    http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php
    If you must, you can buy this as an iPhone app that'll include a timer and do temp conversions for you.