Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow....

Sigh........what I wouldn't give for a white Christmas. Mebbe it's just a child's memory but it seems to me, when I was younger, more often than not we would get snow for Christmas here in Seattle.

Seriously thinking of relocating....
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Seriously, you guys need snow (and to let some of it spill into E. Wa and N. ID....).
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

KQ, where is the "village" shot from? Looks like somewhere in the Alps? Beautiful...

Quote Originally Posted by freshies
    KQ, where is the "village" shot from? Looks like somewhere in the Alps? Beautiful...

it's part of a PowerPoint someone sent me - I saved the individual pic down so I could post it. Tell me - why did it show up as a link and not a photo?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

I wish it would snow too, but I thought it didn't really snow much in Seattle, am I wrong? How much snow a year does your fine city get on average?

Quote Originally Posted by Ireallyliketoski
    I wish it would snow too, but I thought it didn't really snow much in Seattle, am I wrong? How much snow a year does your fine city get on average?

You know I'd have to look at historical data to tell you for sure but my memory is full of days spent sledding down the local hill as a child.

Okay everyone.....it's time for our firm Holiday party. Whoo hoo - it's 11:30am and the bar is open!!! Debauchery for sure!!! Perhaps I'll grace you all with a drunk post later if I make it back from the hotel (off site party).

Quote Originally Posted by KQ
    Tell me - why did it show up as a link and not a photo?
    Because you uploaded more than 1 image in that post. Do just one and it'll display that image inline like you wanted it to.

You can always upload the 2 images, then use the URL of those 2 images to use inside [img] [/img] tags. More work though.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    Because you uploaded more than 1 image in that post. Do just one and it'll display that image inline like you wanted it to.

You can always upload the 2 images, then use the URL of those 2 images to use inside [img] [/img] tags. More work though.
    S'hanks phUnky baby......nothin' like being three sheets to the wind at 2:53 in the afternoon.........whoo hoo................LOL.....LOL........LOL.......hi c........

Beautiful...

LOL.........KIk>......KIK,,,,,,,,,,,,,oiopa,,,,,,, ,,LOL!!!!

Time to gho home......LOL!!!