Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BRING BACK THE GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING TAGS

It made this place so god damned funny.

It made me LOL all the time.

Fuck the whiny cunts who got butthurt about it.

LETS GO!

doughboyshredder Guest
    x2...........

I agree.

X4. Tags are funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

blurredslednecksswitch
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I agree too.

icemanskisinjeans
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Hugh Conway Guest
    NOTSOHUGEAIRCONWAY
    ADVRESFUCKS4METH
    RONTELEGLORYHOLESINJEANS

hugh <3's CJ coQ

Hugh Conway Guest
    blurred gloryholes summit
    phishow = peeepshow
    rontele = pedophile
    iskibc = igoldenshower
    commonlaw = commonclevelandsteamer

rontele = pedophile = full of win

Jer <3 teh Cock

Meat Curtains
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Hugh Conway Guest
    cj <3s cock

focus guys!

remember this is about the tags...lets do it for the tags

Icemantagsinjeans
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Is there an actual reason other than profanity and butthurtedness? Like if it's really hard to implement software or hardware wise, I understand, but this IS TGR and there's gonna be profanity and some ensuing butthurtitude.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    IcemanperformstrophyhusbanddutiesinaGstring
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

gunit130 Guest
    the tags screwed up their SEO and ad delivery would be my guess. They don't want people getting to TGR when they search "butthurt" or have unicorn rainbow ads display on this site becuase everyone <3's Qok

Advantages and disadvantages

In a typical tagging system, there is no explicit information about the meaning or semantics of each tag, and a user can apply new tags to an item as easily as applying older tags. Hierarchical classification systems can be slow to change, and are rooted in the culture and era that created them.[14] The flexibility of tagging allows users to classify their collections of items in the ways that they find useful, but the personalized variety of terms can present challenges when searching and browsing.

When users can freely choose tags (creating a folksonomy, as opposed to selecting terms from a controlled vocabulary), the resulting metadata can include homonyms (the same tags used with different meanings) and synonyms (multiple tags for the same concept), which may lead to inappropriate connections between items and inefficient searches for information about a subject.[15] For example, the tag "orange" may refer to the fruit or the color, and items related to a version of Apple's operating system may be tagged "Mac OS X", "Leopard", "software", or a variety of other terms. Users can also choose tags that are different inflections of words (such as singular and plural),[16] which can contribute to navigation difficulties if the system does not include stemming of tags when searching or browsing. Larger-scale folksonomies address some of the problems of tagging, in that users of tagging systems tend to notice the current use of "tag terms" within these systems, and thus use existing tags in order to easily form connections to related items. In this way, folksonomies collectively develop a partial set of tagging conventions.
    [edit] Complex system dynamics

Despite the apparent lack of control, research has shown that a simple form of shared vocabularies emerges in social bookmarking systems. Collaborative tagging exhibits a form of complex systems dynamics,[17] (or self organizing dynamics). Thus, even if no central controlled vocabulary constrains the actions of individual users, the distribution of tags that describe different resources (e.g., websites) converges over time to stable power law distributions.[17] Once such stable distributions form, simple vocabularies can be extracted by examining the correlations that form between different tags. This informal collaborative system of tag creation and management has been called a folksonomy.
    [edit] Spamming

Tagging systems open to the public are also open to tag spam, in which people apply an excessive number of tags or unrelated tags to an item (such as a YouTube video) in order to attract viewers. This abuse can be mitigated using human or statistical identification of spam items.[18] The number of tags allowed may also be limited to reduce spam.

gunitcopyandpastesinchaps

bellyupmrparrot
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by tief schnee View Post
    gunitcopyandpastesinchaps
    so awesome
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

bartblowsgoats

Quote Originally Posted by gunit130 View Post
    They don't want people getting to TGR when they search "butthurt" or have unicorn rainbow ads display on this site becuase everyone <3's Qok
    Fuck you that's how I got here!!!1!

And, what do you have against Unicorn Rainbow ads?

okbye

gunitfuksunicornsindrag
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

sendthatfuckincuntadversepackin
    please
    and ya tags = funniez

sfbvsadveres
    round63
    bf

doughboyshredder Guest
    Can't the tags be made to not function as searchable tags, and be there for their true purpose? (anonymously fucking with people).