Checking the Whistler Batphone 12/18-19 and 12/23-26

Heading up to the WB for the next two weekends,
    Skiing Sat/Sun (18,19) and Thu-Sun (23-26)

Cab9, you gonna be tending bar this weekend @ Merlin's?
    Anyone gonna be out on the mountain?

I'd be up there....if it wasn't raining this weekend.....Hope it cools down for Christmas.
    Martha's just polishing the brass on the Titanic....

rain frozen soaked chunder, anyone?

^^bumped for fun freezing levels at 2200-1800 metres

I'm gonna be off the inter-world about 4pm PST today. Anyone up for some rain frozen soaked chunder and/or groomers this weekend in ol' Whissie?

I'll likely be at Merlin's about 3:30 on Saturday. HH or Smith hat. Conditions inside Merlin's will probably be better than the frozen crud expected this weekend!

Sounds like fun Squirrel, not to sure about the snow conditions though. Also sounds like you may have to drink a lot. I'm sure you will have no trouble partying for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel99
    ^^bumped for fun freezing levels at 2200-1800 metres

I'm gonna be off the inter-world about 4pm PST today. Anyone up for some rain frozen soaked chunder and/or groomers this weekend in ol' Whissie?

I'll likely be at Merlin's about 3:30 on Saturday. HH or Smith hat. Conditions inside Merlin's will probably be better than the frozen crud expected this weekend!
    You can go online for free in the Roundhouse top of village gondola and post a TR.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

I'm gonna be up there from the 18th to the 24th. I'll be skiing this sunday and the rest of the days. drop me a pm

Squirrel, I am there Sat and Sun, see you at 3:30, the beer will be cold. As for the skiing, its bad, all ice, it is raining in the village right now, with high freezing levels, maybe the high alpine will be ok.