Marco Siffredi Biography

There is a new book out on Marco Siffredi written by his friend, the journalist Antoine Chandellier. Although it is written in French it is a reasonably easy read and there are 300 photographs. One to check out if you visit a bookstore in a French resort this season.

As Chandellier once told Marco "in any case, you don't even like snow Cocco, up there you track it without stopping, there isn't a virgin slope left".

I've posted a longer review here:

Marco Siffredi - the footsteps of an Angel

Thumbs up

thanks.
    I was lucky to see Marco once on the bec des rosses and I'll never forget him

shine on, crazy diamond

thanks for that. i remember years ago reading an article about him and some others in chamonix getting caught up in a sick contest of "one-upping" each other. the writer said that this would end in someone's death. there were pics of him doing a 55-60 degree descent in cham that was ultra-sick. it may have been that aiguille verte route.

r.i.p. marco....

Is that a frame grab from your 'blue' days, phUnky???

Cheiry Donan paid an awesome tribute to Marco in his film last year, can't remember the name of it.

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    phunk,phunk,phunk, we're talking bout the one with big huevos, not the one with a big dick...