Thread: CO Friday?

Breck (Peak 10) Friday?

Looks like some more terrain opening at Breck on Friday. Not sure how good it will be with the warmer temps this week and where the wind put all the snow over there, but it could be alright. Anyone want to carpool/meet up? Shoot me a PM if interested.
    Last edited by spthomson; 12-16-2004 at 05:26 PM.

anyone? bueller?

Sorry dude, I'm riding the gonjola tomorrow...
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by spthomson
    Looks like some more terrain opening at Breck on Friday. Not sure how good it will be with the warmer temps this week and where the wind put all the snow over there, but it could be alright. Anyone want to carpool/meet up? Shoot me a PM if interested.
    It was sunny today, but not that warm. The road outside the office still has snow all over it and it was in the sun all day.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa

You are? Whoa, I had so much fun this morning with you, I'd love to join you again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit
    It was sunny today, but not that warm. The road outside the office still has snow all over it and it was in the sun all day.
    Whatcha got planned this weekend amigo?

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    Whatcha got planned this weekend amigo?
    Some Breck action tomorrow, in between work.
    Prolly ski Keystone or Breck again on Sat. morning. Can't go to Copper for a while, I was a bad boy and got my pass pulled for a couple weeks.
    Going to the Nutcracker in D-town Sat. night with the mrs.
    More skiing on Sun. somewhere.

What's the word with you?
    Old's Cool.

Keystone? Is it that good? Or do you mean something else?

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit
    Some Breck action tomorrow, in between work.
    Prolly ski Keystone or Breck again on Sat. morning. Can't go to Copper for a while, I was a bad boy and got my pass pulled for a couple weeks.
    Going to the Nutcracker in D-town Sat. night with the mrs.
    More skiing on Sun. somewhere.

What's the word with you?
    Skiing Breck tomorrow as well. Still have my cell #? Give me a call in the A.M. -Brett

Yea? Did I ride up with you at Keystone two weekends ago? If you have a cell phone that "rings" to Britney Spear "Toxic" that would be you.

If that wasn't you...thx for the entertainment to the 3 dudes that were crackin me up with their antics and frantic to get to the car for the next smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    You are? Whoa, I had so much fun this morning with you, I'd love to join you again tomorrow.
    Yeah, that was totally sweet. The three of us charging those trees like a pack of hoodlums. Magical dawn light. Too cool seeing you huck that 50 footer without even scoping the landing. And you ski so purty.

Gots to keep the boss happy though. He thinks I'm some kind of snob for not skiing with him.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by spthomson
    Keystone? Is it that good? Or do you mean something else?
    The first rule of Keystone is that we don't talk about Keystone.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Rdy2ski
    Yea? Did I ride up with you at Keystone two weekends ago? If you have a cell phone that "rings" to Britney Spear "Toxic" that would be you.

If that wasn't you...thx for the entertainment to the 3 dudes that were crackin me up with their antics and frantic to get to the car for the next smoke.
    My cellie rings to Madonna. Old school.

Henry David Thoreau

Too cool seeing you huck that 50 footer without even scoping the landing.
    A 50 footer at Keystone? For reals.....

On a side note, I was checking your string because I am coming home to CO for the next week (from Tahoe), and I am stoked. I have only skied one day out there in the last 8 years. Is it decent right now? I know it is supposed to be warm....but oh well (Tahoe is shite right now anyhow).

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat
    A 50 footer at Keystone? For reals.....

On a side note, I was checking your string because I am coming home to CO for the next week (from Tahoe), and I am stoked. I have only skied one day out there in the last 8 years. Is it decent right now? I know it is supposed to be warm....but oh well (Tahoe is shite right now anyhow).
    Nope - that was at Loveland Pass. The 50 foot part was a joke.

It is decent right now. I just skied at Keystone and was able to get untracked snow in the windows area. All the woods are untracked actually. And the moguls are totally soft. I had a lot of fun this morning.

As for the temperature, it was exactly 0 degrees fahrenheit on the mountain. Perfectly clear and calm.
    Henry David Thoreau

The first rule of Keystone is that we don't talk about Keystone.
    what?! why's that?

I actually think you can find some good stuff there...I just didn't think there was much to be had there at the moment...but sounds like you found some nice stuff in the trees...

Peak 10 at breck was sick on friday....actually had a face shot or two....totally surprised by the whole ordeal...