Page 556 of 821 FirstFirst ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 20518
    Good first on saturday in Les Orres, South Alps (Hautes-Alpes) : https://www.facebook.com/26054963397...type=1&theater

And it's dumping again but it's high... 2300meters I think for now.

SPAM ALERT - Trying to find second homes for my skiing stuff. I think prices are pretty fair if too high make an offer! I would rather someone skiing on/in the stuff!

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...88#post4349688

Does anybody have a good shop that could mount of Salomon Guardians bindings in Stuttgart OR Garmisch area? Been to two shops already and they said they don't have the jig for Salomon's. I've done two sets of bindings this season already and am lazy now..so I'll just pay for it done correctly. Any suggestions would be greattttly appreciated!

Go to Conrad's in Garmisch. I'd be quite surprised if they can't do it.

Dumping in Chamonix right now
    i'm from europe: mono over there isnt an illness, its a shredstick...!
    http://snowtalesandpowdertrails.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AmmergauerTele View Post
    Go to Conrad's in Garmisch. I'd be quite surprised if they can't do it.
    This is the case 99% of the time.
    Best damn shop in europe but i was a GAP dude so i might be biased

does anyone know a shop in London where I could put my hands on a pair of K2 Coombacks?
    The beatings will continue until morale will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by irbis View Post
    does anyone know a shop in London where I could put my hands on a pair of K2 Coombacks?
    see above post and order online

Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtostaywarm View Post
    Does anybody have a good shop that could mount of Salomon Guardians bindings in Stuttgart OR Garmisch area? Been to two shops already and they said they don't have the jig for Salomon's. I've done two sets of bindings this season already and am lazy now..so I'll just pay for it done correctly. Any suggestions would be greattttly appreciated!
    I have the jig, you can come by and do it yourself if you want, but I'm in Oberstdorf.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiersLeft View Post
    I have the jig, you can come by and do it yourself if you want, but I'm in Oberstdorf.
    How is the skiing at Hoher Ifen? I always looked at that area on the map, looks like it'd be pretty sweet with a nordstau....

Quote Originally Posted by Alkares View Post
    How is the skiing at Hoher Ifen? I always looked at that area on the map, looks like it'd be pretty sweet with a nordstau....
    Ifen ski area is a joke in my opinion. Flat and boring. There is some nice touring round about there though hoping for another season like 11/12.

With a bit of patience the snow finally arrived at my doorstep, enough to sign a couloir in the 7 Laux this afternoon

Couloir NSA - Roche Noire

That looks really good.

I'm going to have a free day or two next week after I'm done working in the Zurich area. Is it worth trying to ski or wait until March/April?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    That looks really good.

I'm going to have a free day or two next week after I'm done working in the Zurich area. Is it worth trying to ski or wait until March/April?
    Andermatt is 2 hours by train, Engleberg slightly less. Go.

http://fahrplan.sbb.ch/bin/query.exe/en
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    That looks really good.

I'll be at Andermatt more than likely Thursday/Friday next week...maybe even Saturday. 90% sure right now..depends on snow might go elsewhere..If you want to link up..maybe?

Looks like its supposed to warm up over the weekend, they're calling for +9 at 2000m in 3 days....

I tested my new Countdown 107 with Vipecs yesterday and it was fantastic :

Too bad for the temperatures this weekend...

Buster- thanks I will have some questions when I get my spring trip planned. And I hope to ski with you again before long board day

Tryingtostaywarm- Thursday is probably the day that works best. Trying to get things sorted now, will send a pm later.

Of course I already booked to go up to Zermatt this weekend before the massive temp spike came into the forecast. Oh well, will be good to get some feet on snow. Some mates were up there yesterday and skied bottomless fluff.
    'waxman is correct, and so far with 40+ days of tasting them there is no way my tongue can tell the difference between wood, and plastic made to taste like wood...but i'm a weirdo and lick my gear...' -kidwoo

Quote Originally Posted by ulty_guy View Post
    Of course I already booked to go up to Zermatt this weekend before the massive temp spike came into the forecast. Oh well, will be good to get some feet on snow. Some mates were up there yesterday and skied bottomless fluff.
    acutally I'm still considering to go on saturday because the air is extremely dry. anythig except straight south facing stuff should stay powdery. sublimation is your friend the radiation is like mid late january....
    I'd also like to go bouldering though. tough choices.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

True true, sp. Was just marveling at the miniscule German solar power output the other days precisely due to this factor, duh!
    'waxman is correct, and so far with 40+ days of tasting them there is no way my tongue can tell the difference between wood, and plastic made to taste like wood...but i'm a weirdo and lick my gear...' -kidwoo

Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtostaywarm View Post
    I'll be at Andermatt more than likely Thursday/Friday next week...maybe even Saturday. 90% sure right now..depends on snow might go elsewhere..If you want to link up..maybe?
    You know there won't be lifts running until Saturday, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Schnappi View Post
    You know there won't be lifts running until Saturday, right?
    Planning on touring and then just chillin out around the town.

Zermatt surprisingly good today. Amazed to still find untracked, with a few windblown pockets.