WTB: Tubeless XC/AM wheelset (lefty compatible)

Just picked up a 2010 Endorphin and am throwing a lefty carbon max on for the fork. Need a tubeless XC/AM wheelset with lefty front hub. Let me know if you have something you want to get rid of.

Keep an eye on ebay, I've seen Lefty Crossmax SL wheelsets listed up there for $399 new
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

^^ will do, thanks.

Your fork is going in the mail first thing in the AM. Tracking number will be soon to follow...

Founda nice set of new crossmax STs on the bay. Are people still having issues with the hubs/free hubs on these wheels? Should I clean them out with mineral oil before I even ride them just in case and will that completely fix the problem? I want to buy a nice reliable wheel so am concerned by the reports of bad hubs I see on the internet and am wondering if this is still an issue or if I should just buy them

might as well start with a clean freehub body, but I have seen some issues with either very dusty, or very wet places and that hub.
    Good news is they are VERY easy to service. few allen keys, mineral oil, spray brake cleaner, and DONT loose the little 1mm thick washer/spacer that goes between the hub shell, and the freehub.

Also a good idea is to get ahold of a couple of spokes cause not all shops stock them. Chances are if you have them you won't need them but if you don't have any then the law of murph says you'll need them. I had the sx for awhile with no problems with even a few resort days thrown in. Sold them locally and they are still doing well.