UPS can eat a dick

UPS Ground scheduled delivery time: five business days. (And if you are dumb enough to order over a holiday weekend, that's not a business day.)

Actual delivery time, over no holidays: currently scheduled for two weeks. But it's already been delayed once, so who knows?

I regularly see UPS shipments delayed for multiple days in random cities: I saw a package of mine hang up in Schaumburg, IL for three days last summer. No explanation. That one was supposed to be four business days: it took 11 days to actually get here.

USPS Priority Mail: three days to anywhere in the US, including Saturdays. Never had a problem. (Media mail, on the other hand, is at your own risk.)
    FedEx Ground: always seems to get to me on time and on schedule.

I never use UPS myself, as they've destroyed multiple shipments to me: but sometimes when ordering online I have no choice.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    UPS is OUT OF CONTROL with their fucked up "Brokerage Fees" and what ever else they want to make up just to milk you for extra money.
    I have nothing against the employees who are trying to earn a living but because of the company policies I WILL NEVER EVER USE UPS AGAIN!!!!!! NEVER !!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    i identify as a gay transexual

UPS always treats me right...
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    UPS always treats me right...
    Just wait, there will come a one day they will screw you over.
    I hope that never happens to you but odds are they will.
    Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    i identify as a gay transexual

Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    FedEx Ground: always seems to get to me on time:
    It's our pleasure. Thank you for your business.

Fedex home delivery took 8 days for something to get to me from Delware to Boston. That's about a 7-8 hour drive. Fedex ground from Colorado to Boston took 4 days. Unacceptable, and I use Fedex for everything. Don't EVER use home delivery with Fedex.

Every time I have had a UPS package mysteriously sit in a city for extended periods it either shows up damaged or not at all. I have never once got a penny from them for damage either. I had a customer service representative, who are nearly impossible to contact, tell me that the insurance is basically a crock of shit. I am sure if you spend a ton of money with them as a business they may take better care of you but as far as small time consumer go they just plain don't give a shit.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

I've mailed stuff or had stuff mailed to me via all three (UPS, FedEx, and USPS) and I've had stuff get broken, lost, or delayed with all three. All three have flaws, but, IME, USPS is the most reliable as long as you get insurance.

Exact opposite out here - UPS is the bomb. USPS is good. FedEx is a goddamned nightmare. Easily the least consistent delivery, they won't come up in the snow, constantly jamming up I70, ignoring chain laws, etc. I posted once before about how they propped my storm door open with a box while I was on vaca - came back to a door ripped off it's hinges. They dodged my claim for 10 days - kept closing the case with no notes, losing my info, trasfering to other dept.s etc, all while telling me they were waiting on the "local office" whose info they would not give me. I finally just gave up. But wait - there's more.

About a week ago, I run into the FedEx guy in my hood. He had a package for me so when he's fiddling with his little computer, I hit him with the full Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot about the door... His first response is - well it wasn't me, I was on leave. Turns out it was him, as he voluteers that he went on leave at a time after this occurred. I don't bother argueing with him though, I keep playing along like it must have been some dumbass co-worker of his. So I proceed to tell this guy what I think of his pretend co-worker, and he's nodding and going along - "yeah man, what an idiot... no, no, I'll tell him.." blah, blah, blah... So he goes to get my package out of the truck and goes "aw shit, I forgot a drop back in leadville... well, I guess he wasn't home. Ha ha." I'm just looking at this dude... It suddenly seems to occur to him what's going on here and gets back in the truck. What a dick. Fuck that guy and fuck FedEx too.

UPS is the only carrier who's insurance covers spoiled goods if the shipment is delayed.

your wife knows what Brown can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    . Fuck that guy and fuck FedEx too.
    Shut the fuck up and go back to work

Quote Originally Posted by United Parcel Service View Post
    your wife knows what Brown can do for €you.
    I am a way better shipper than you!

[/CLAIM!]

gnar points to Fedex!

Quote Originally Posted by rludes025 View Post
    I am sure if you spend a ton of money with them as a business they may take better care of you
    Not a fucking chance. My company spends about 100,000.00 + with UPS ever year and they still suck my dick. Their computer system is like the black fucking hole that you can never erase any old info from. One of my warehouse went out of business like 10 years ago and they still have them on record. You can lodge a complaint and they'll tell you it's noted. You call back next day and there is no fucking record. 99% of the people taking care of shit are fucking retards and so is upper management. We sent out about 100 cartons of shoes for a distribution and the lazy fucking UPS drive scanned about 1/4 of them. Needless to say I had a claim of $ 20,000.00 on my desk about two weeks later for missing pieces. FedEx rocks in my opinion followed by USPS and then FedEx ground. If I had enough money I would buy UPS and fucking collapse it !