WTF???

For the last 2 weeks or so, I have experienced having to [re] log in my password every time I turn around, it seems. Never had the problem previously, as I remained signed in to my account until I would log out. Just now, I was signed in and making a post, and by the time I completed it and hit enter, I was logged out and had to reenter my password again!

Anybody else having this problem as well?

Cheers...
    Last edited by wildskizer; 02-07-2011 at 10:19 PM. Reason: correction
    "People ask us to take them skiing, and I'm like, 'REALLY'? I mean if you want to get in an avalanche or just die somehow, then, YEAH, come with US!" - Nathan Wallace

spook Guest
    i've been getting logged out inexplicably a lot lately after a short periods.

Sending this thread to the webguy right now. Sorry for the issues.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

Guys, again... Putting what OS and browser you are using is essential to reporting problems. Because I, using Firefox on OS X have not seen these issues. I stay logged in for days at a time. The more information you can give detailing problem the easier it is to figure out.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gameface View Post
    Guys, again... Putting what OS and browser you are using is essential to reporting problems. Because I, using Firefox on OS X have not seen these issues. I stay logged in for days at a time. The more information you can give detailing problem the easier it is to figure out.
    firefox and vista.

i never had this problem until the past few weeks and i've been using the same os and browser for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by gameface View Post
    OK...Windows XP, Firefox. Been the same since I joined. Being logged out very frequently just began couple weeks ago...Thanks

cheers
    "People ask us to take them skiing, and I'm like, 'REALLY'? I mean if you want to get in an avalanche or just die somehow, then, YEAH, come with US!" - Nathan Wallace

I have this issue and have had for a for while. It has been more frequent though, before I thought it was a my router. I am using Safari and snow leopard.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Maybe they turned up the asshole filter.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Maybe they turned up the asshole filter.
    Perhaps U R correct...As, It just happened again, as I checked in to this thread to read your words of, wisdom?...

No matter,...not going to stop being an asshole, now and then...

It is, after all,...just a perspective...

Cheers