Thread: WWMD: Sociopath

WWMD: Sociopath

got 10min to burn? If so have a gander at this:

http://robertrobertson.blogspot.com

It just so happens that I know someone going through the same thing (right now!!) with the same dude. The stories are nearly identical.

So what say ye? How do I A) get this guy into jail where he should be and B) help people who he as turned "to the darkside" to see who he actually is.

robertrobertson.biz

WTF is this? Who wrote that bunch of meaningless crap? I want my 5 minutes back (no, I didn't finish the article or spend 10 minutes on it.)

And who the fuck is Linda? Got any naked pics of her?
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

If you send me $50,000 USD, i'll give you the answers to A and B. I'll even be nice and accept half of it now, and the other half once the questions have been answered satisfactorily. PM me for payment details.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

Definitely not alias worthy. Re-post with your common screen name and post naked pics of Linda or it didn't happen.

yeah why the alias and

how much has he taken you for so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

Skimming a few paragraphs led me to the conclusion that your friend gave a shitton of money to a guy your friend didn't know so that he could invest in a company that your friend never verified in exchange for stock that never existed. Mr. Robertson is an asshole and your friend is a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Skimming a few paragraphs led me to the conclusion that your friend gave a shitton of money to a guy your friend didn't know so that he could invest in a company that your friend never verified in exchange for stock that never existed. Mr. Robertson is an asshole and your friend is a fool.
    agree with the above. this quote is a winner:

My friends were sceptical but I never doubted his sincerity or the investment. He had offered me the chance to make more money than I ever imagined and continually kept reminding me how rich I was going to be.

I did ask if he had a picture of the OX4 machines, but he said the security involved with the patenting process didn’t allowed anyone except the most senior investors to view the equipment. “Even his son was not allowed to see them”. Besides, I was getting constant email updates from him and sometimes his friend Larry Parks as well.

@OP - I have a free ski tuning program I'll let you in on, since we're such good friends. PM me and I'll tell you where to send them...

this is what I thought too:
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    yeah why the alias and

how much has he taken you for so far?
    If it's your "friend" why alias it up.

It's not like it's some pregnant mormon house cleaner wanting a three way with you and your wife. Or is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

alias

I have my reasons for the alias, the guy is a pschyo/sociopath...

This story is old, but he is using the same lines and doing the same things to people I know right now. For whatever reason they won't listen to reason when confronted.

If I knew some criminal lawyers or prosecutors or... I'd discuss the best way to get him put where he belongs. I don't so I thought I'd ask the next best source - tgr

File something with your state's Attorney General's office and see if they bite. Unfortunately, until your friend has actually been defrauded, no one will really care and then its too late to not be engaged in a grand imbroglio.