Thread: Hey Splat!

Hey Splat!

Can you find and restore the "Official(!): 10-11 Observations from the Tramdock Bird Chatter" thread I started at the beginning of the season?

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=official%28!%29%3A+10-11+observations+from+the+tramdock+bird+chatter+thr ead&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a"]Official(!): 10-11 Observations from the Tramdock Bird Chatter[/ame]

Can't find it anywhere, looks like it got lost when you banned me.

If you could that would be sick. Thanks.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

SPLAT=HORRIBLE ADMIN WHO ONLY TOOK THE POSITION TO FIND OUT ALIASES OF THOSE WHO MAKE HIM BUTTHURT.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Preform moderator duties, then snort coke.

Speaking of which: while you're restoring beater's thread, could you finally restore the "PMSGear" thread that you nuked when you "mistakenly" banned me twice? Everybody seemed to think it was funny. Even you said so. Right before you nuked it.

I guess what I'm trying to say in a jackass way is that things would probably be WAAAY les complicated around here if you weren't a mod. Vespa's suck anyway.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Hey Splat I win the bet told ya both the butthurt twins would post in this thread 191 fats with the carbon topsheets please.
    Please resurect the bird thread otherwise they'll be bumping the wasatch thread everyday with the "bird was $$$" observations
    Jers thread was good to I'm not man enough to rock the jerantulas.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

You called it and I pay on my bets.
    Ship this week.

beaterdit - I'm on it.

Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    SPLAT=HORRIBLE ADMIN WHO ONLY TOOK THE POSITION TO FIND OUT ALIASES OF THOSE WHO MAKE HIM BUTTHURT.
    Thanks for your contribution Blurred but, accidents happen. Splat isn't the first mod to fuck up and he won't be the last. Maybe you'd like the job?

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Hey Splat I win the bet told ya both the butthurt twins would post in this thread 191 fats with the carbon topsheets please.
    Please resurect the bird thread otherwise they'll be bumping the wasatch thread everyday with the "bird was $$$" observations
    Jers thread was good to I'm not man enough to rock the jerantulas.
    Yeah, this.

Yo Jer! I win the bet stating Splats fluffer SFB would come in fluffing at warp speed in order to score another pair of Bro model disposables!

Too bad Splats butthurt is so deep he'll never un-delete your awesome thread.
    Funny how he accuses others of silencing free speech while openly killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by the Mad View Post
    So... one of my threads is dead to. Higher education questions. It would be sweet to get that back.

edit: thankyou sir.
    You sure? Maybe it just hasn't been bumped in a while? Seems like awhile ago they put some time limit how far back the forum search function will go. Try the google method beaterdit did maybe?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Tye- I searched for it last night going through username--> all threads created. My thread about adjusting PX18's was at the top and no college thread. Then a couple hours later it was back when I searched for it again. So I'm all good. Two weeks since the knee pop, almost time to go test it out and see if my season is a bust. Thanks dudes.

Mad - don't do it. It's a scam. Don't be a slave to the status quo!

Blurred - the special creasote-dipped Jerantulas will ship tomorrow.

I am here to post in this important thread
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Mad - don't do it. It's a scam. Don't be a slave to the status quo!
    Jer-totally know what you're saying brother. Believe me, I'm the last person I thought would be selling out. Didn't make the TGR cut though so have to fund my own adventures; plus I would like to drive a relatively new truck someday, not an old Mazda B2200 though gawd I did love that truck. Maybe slay the puss with a moderate bankroll for a few years.

Fear not of the Mad joining the status quo. No children and typical life for me. I just want more monies. I want to go to Chamonix. If you can't beat em', join em'?

Creasote is the shit - really hard to get it in Euroland now

Chamonix is pure shit right now - don't come over - no snow, Megeve 20 miles away is shut.