Not receiving notifications of threads I post in

So I haven't been gettting notifications for a while.

But I went in recently looked at subscriptions and make sure I check receive instant notifications.

All threads show up with a checkmark. All should be good.

Nope. I don't get any emails for a while, go back and look and nothing is checked.

I go to the bottom and check the box to receive instant notifications by email, maybe that is it.

Noper again.

How do I do this? Not working.

I also have an alias ( to a separate email account) that I wanted to use to rip on DasBlunt but can't do anything there either. It was Alias 2.0 or some shit but it doesn't work, can't find it, won't log in etc.

I don't want to clog shit up I just want to avoid work for another hour.

Help a guy out.

Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

While it doesn't seem to happen for every thread, you must continue to read a thread once receiving an email notification to be able to continue to receive notifications (i.e. click the link the email message). I asked about this a while back and got no response, I suspect there may be some setting server side to handle this.

I've also not been getting email notifications of PM's lately. I'll try ctl-alt-del.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

thanks for posting up guys.

I go to my control panel. Hit the buttons to approximate receive an email notification of all threads subscribed to.

Go back five mintues later and NOTHING IS CHECKED. The server delivery option settings are not being saved.

In gear swap I have tried to have people pm me as I don't remember every thread and why. I have a bunch of kids ski stuff to get rid of, but don't want to have to babysit the thread.
    I don't usually get an email for pms either, but I did when I offended Greg from AlpineZone the other day.

And here I thought he was some sort of higher life form spambot that could sense disruptions in the force and show up at only those disruption areas.

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Hello, hello, hello.....

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

Thread Killer