916 Mounting Question

This will be their third mount and I was wondering if I could squeeze it in or not?
    Last edited by ecskier7; 01-19-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by adria33 View Post
    I ride alone so I don't get held back by dead weights and dead beats. It's not always like that, but I destroy most skiers on the pistes.

I would find the paper template on this site and check to see how the holes line up. It's hard to give an answer just from looking at pics with no dimensions.

do you mean in between those 2 mounts? If so...i'd say no fucking way.

Yeah, where exactly are you trying to mount? And if they're 916's, you're going to need an extra hole in the rear.

edit: those look too square to be salomon holes. print out a template from here and check for yourself.
    [ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153971"]Binding Mount Paper Templates - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

I have not drilled the holes yet I am asking where to put the mount.
    I ride alone so I don't get held back by dead weights and dead beats. It's not always like that, but I destroy most skiers on the pistes.

Line up a jig...I bet it will be hard for anyone to really tell you based on your cell phone pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Marker holes?

You might have to use something like these Power Axe plates, if your Salomon hole pattern is too close to the old holes:

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101781"]Brand new Salomon Power Axe riser plates - $25.00 - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by ecskier7 View Post
    This will be there their mount and I was wondering if I could squeeze it in or not?
    Clearly you don't know shit about English or binding mounts. Just pay your shop tech to do it. You're in over your head.

he is from newschoolers.....suprise susprise

just fuckin' doooooooo it! What's the worst that could happen?!?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Mounted them and turned out good. They are mounted a little above the line but they are still sick.

Quote Originally Posted by ski247 View Post
    he is from newschoolers.....suprise susprise
    Newschoolers is where I dump all of my smaller skis.