Big Props for excellent SLC, UT bootfitter Inkline Sports on 3300

I have had 2 boot fittings and a mount done by these guys over the last 2 weeks and every time I got amazing service, the RIGHT fit / tune and everything was at a reasonable price from a friendly shop owner.

These guys have mad years of experience fitting boots and with tunes/mounts from years up at the bird.

Did 2 separate heat molding sessions on 2 pair of boots, both turned out perfect...

When I got my mount done there had an issue with brakes, they helped out with bending and fitting a NOS pair on there no problems and threw a fresh coat of wax on the skis....

Sorry for the shameless promo, but these guys are top notch and I figgered it worth sharing.

I've had work done there as well (orthotic & heat mold liner). They know there stuff. Good guys, fun place to shoot the breeze. They also demo skis,(WhiteDot, Wubanger, Wasatch Wonders, & LibTech) (Sorry for the spam)
    "... when I turn, I just hope it hits me in the face."--Shroder Baker/Under the Influence

I didnt even know they were there and I eat at Molca every chance I get. Need some work done so likely going to give them a try. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Any idea what liners Inkline carries?

And BTW while we are on the subject of bootfitting. My wife got some boots from Cosmo in Truckee and everything everyone says about him is true. My wife hasnt had this much fun skiing in years. end of hijack
    "I dont hike.... my legs are too heavy"

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I didnt even know they were there and I eat at Molca every chance I get. Need some work done so likely going to give them a try. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Any idea what liners Inkline carries?

And BTW while we are on the subject of bootfitting. My wife got some boots from Cosmo in Truckee and everything everyone says about him is true. My wife hasnt had this much fun skiing in years. end of hijack
    I was in there yesterday. I remember seeing a Zipfit. There were others but don't remember what they were.

Yeah these guys are great, been very good to me.

They have DFP Foam and DFP thermofit made by Intuition, and also can do Zip fits. Thier footbed line is DFP as well, I got these and they're awesome. Can't wait to try the DFP HD liners they have for me.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

O.C.'s shop?
    one step forward, no step backward

Yes.....
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

I think they do comformable liners and footbeds

I had them put one of these guys in my boots and I love them. It made my Titan's feel awesome.

FYI- If you tell them you're from TGR they'll give you the "bro" discount. I have been totally impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

I too got the DFP (Intuition) liners along with a set of custom footbeds from Inkline this past Thursday and had a great experience. Had them molded to my Titans and went from absolutely hating the stock bs liners to loving life. Good stuff over there. Really solid people working at Inkline.

back from the dead... anybody been there recently and know what they are carrying this season? Looks like Lange, Full Tilt, Fischer boots... they are also on the Head dealer list, DFP, conformable, intuition... was hoping they do tecnica since I was hoping to try the 9.8 but looks like I'm out of luck

Need new boots for me and the lady and gonna go see Chris, I figured I'd try to find out what I'd find there, anyway, anybody been there recently?

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post
    back from the dead... anybody been there recently and know what they are carrying this season? Looks like Lange, Full Tilt, Fischer boots... they are also on the Head dealer list, DFP, conformable, intuition... was hoping they do tecnica since I was hoping to try the 9.8 but looks like I'm out of luck

Need new boots for me and the lady and gonna go see Chris, I figured I'd try to find out what I'd find there, anyway, anybody been there recently?
    dont knnow if anythings changed, but when i was in at end of last season, maybe it was april? They had Cochise and a few other tecnica boots....