Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    ask the midget
    Posts
    2,777

    Puking

    Just a quick note to let you all know that it has been pucking all day in Jackson. Early run this morning completely made my day. Tomorrow should be deeper.

    I'd snap pics and post em' but you would only see white.....

    edit...speeling
    Last edited by Frozen; 12-07-2004 at 04:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    6,523
    Puking harder here, punkass. Believe it...do you have any idea how nice the groomers here are going to be tomorrow? Take your Hole and stuff it, pal.



    btw-did you get the PM with the address?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    11,552
    Turn em for me bro.



    I picked up a fine Anejo tokillya saturday and thought of you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by truth
    Turn em for me bro.
    Quit following me.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    ask the midget
    Posts
    2,777
    Quote Originally Posted by truth
    Turn em for me bro.



    I picked up a fine Anejo tokillya saturday and thought of you.
    Nice. - I picked up a fine 18 yr old Irish Whisky a bit ago and thought of you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    754
    I ripped the shit out of the mighty King at lunch today! Both runs!
    It's been far from an epic fall but maybe, just maybe, Old Man Winter is finally here to stay.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    On my way
    Posts
    928
    Good ol snow king...

    I tried to ski that at night, and for any of you that have tried, you know the lighting is horrible, I busted my ass all the way down, and loved it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Hanging out with Yodie and Grison
    Posts
    1,006
    Sorry to hear that it's pucking. That can be REALLY dangerous, especially if their hockey pucks. Damn near the scariest thing I've ever seen when it hocky pucked back in the winter of '88. People running for their lives, cars destroyed. Really, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
    A lot of people earn their turns. Some just get bigger checks.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    664
    I just had to dig my truck out of my driveway. Damn snowplow plowed me in...I didn't really mind though, except he drove over my extension cord and shredded it, so now my truck isnt gonna be happy starting in the am for a rt to Targhee.

    Back to the subject at hand. I got faceshots today! Granted I was teleing and it only happened 2 or 3 times and it was while dodging a whole lotta people on 2 runs...Morale around this town definately improved by 100% today.
    "College degree. Good job. Big house. We all make mistakes..."

    www.lizmarshall.zenfolio.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    tahhh
    Posts
    2,719
    Pucking? Whew. Good thing it wasn't puking.





    _________________________
    Now "puckering".....That's a whole nother thing...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    11,552
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenwater
    Nice. - I picked up a fine 18 yr old Irish Whisky a bit ago and thought of you.
    Oohhhhhhhhhh helllllllllll NO! You didn't!

    punk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    lying shitbag land
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by SherpaStyle
    Morale around this town definately improved by 100% today.
    500%


    123456

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emulating the ocean's sound
    Posts
    7,092
    Thelonious would feel better about everything if we could refer to nuking snow precipitation as regurgitating or 'gurging instead of puking. just something he passed along to me from his perch this morning, no pressure. although, you know how he gets.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    6,523
    Suck it, Jackson Holes. It 'gurged another 8" overnight and we're still in a white out!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    North Coast
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater
    Suck it, Jackson Holes. It 'gurged another 8" overnight and we're still in a white out!
    Your snowpack will be... interesting... for a while, eh?
    It's idomatic, beatch.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio
    Your snowpack will be... interesting... for a while, eh?
    A friend of mine was skinning around on a ridge and kicked off eight! Interesting, to say the least. We've got that avy class this weekend, too, which should be perfect.

    TGR: Great footage in the educational video for the avy center! Grassy ass!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    11,552
    Quote Originally Posted by basom
    Thelonious would feel better about everything if we could refer to nuking snow precipitation as regurgitating or 'gurging instead of puking. just something he passed along to me from his perch this morning, no pressure. although, you know how he gets.

    That kooky kite.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Junkie
    Sorry to hear that it's pucking. That can be REALLY dangerous, especially if their hockey pucks. Damn near the scariest thing I've ever seen when it hocky pucked back in the winter of '88. People running for their lives, cars destroyed. Really, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
    If you're going to poke fun at other peoples spelling, make sure you're post isn't any worse...

    Sorry to hear that it's pucking. That can be REALLY dangerous, especially if they're hockey pucks. Damn near the scariest thing I've ever seen when it hockey pucked back in the winter of '88. People running for their lives, cars destroyed. Really, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

    Edit: For sarcasm
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    tahhh
    Posts
    2,719

    Wink

    As the contraction for "they are," I think "they're" works in that case, don't it? Although it would have been more correct to start with "They" rather than "That."

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    ask the midget
    Posts
    2,777
    well now it's flat out volleyballing. winter storm warning in effect with up to 2 feet expected in the mountains.

    I'm glad you got 8" rev, we've already had 15 and it shows no sign of stopping.
    Last edited by Frozen; 12-08-2004 at 12:44 PM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenwater
    well know it's flat out volleyballing. winter storm warning in effect with up to 2 feet expected in the mountains.

    I'm glad you got 8" rev, we've already had 15 and it shows no sign of stopping.
    Oh? Well we've had 8 feet! And it's beach balling!








    over the past 10 years
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    North Coast
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky
    If you're going to poke fun at other peoples spelling, make sure you're post isn't any worse...
    While we're on the subject...
    It's idomatic, beatch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •