Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I use a spoon to mix it up, and find that twirling it does a good job of moving the concrete to the top. We go through PB pretty quickly, but I've found that once it's stirred up really well, it stays mixed enough that the fridge isn't really necessary.

Storing upside-down is also solid advice.
    Face palm. Shit why didn't I think of that. Guess I thought the sludge would never move.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeitfake View Post
    Why are emulsifiers bad for you, now?
    Hydrogenated oils are probably the single worst thing you can eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Not to mention don't PBs like Jif add sugar as well? Do you really need extra sugar in peanut butter? I bet most people who tried natural PB for at least a week would realize it's way better than Jif. You just need to get over the notion that Jif is what PB is "supposed to" taste like.

Others are right, store in in the fridge upside down.

But in the rare case that I just can't wait to get my PB fix, and the oil isn't mixed. I use the "Stab the fuck out of it" method to eliminate the dreaded oil spill, i then follow it up with a deep, slow stir. All of this is done with a butter knife
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post
    Yes, the place across the street is now "Cafe Mambo" and they have locally brewed beers, good food, Tapa's ect. Used to be "Picnics" for 25+years, they still have a picnics sign up so no one misses it and keep the famous spinach-nut burger on the menu.

Very mucho hotties working the counter too!
    All the way to the left of the pic-

^^^Once of the best selling points of the place
    That, and the movies. Man, I miss Paia.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    But in the rare case that I just can't wait to get my PB fix, and the oil isn't mixed. I use the "Stab the fuck out of it" method to eliminate the dreaded oil spill, i then follow it up with a deep, slow stir. All of this is done with a butter knife
    this is basically how I stir it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

take some of that extra oil, a scoop or two of the PB, grind up about a joints worth of chronic and mix together. set your oven to 325, spread that oil/pb/chronic mixture on to some saltine crackers, put in the oven for about 20 minutes, and you have yourself one tasty edible. I prefer to do this around 10pm so I can wake up the next day baked as hell, but it is also great before a truly rockin concert.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Well, besides raw chicken, heavy metals, and Gyromitrin...

OK, so I won't eat margarine and don't use Crisco, but Skippy has less than 2% hydrogenated oil, and their Skippy Natural has none. I also don't eat PBJs daily so I'ma splurge on non-gritty non greasy goodness when I do.

Get one of these

Looks like I'm the only one that pours off the oil. PB is fatty enough, don't need the added 1/4" of pure stirred back in.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."