Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-29-2010, 10:25 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Seeking Marketing and Design oriented business partner in mobile development shop
Seeking someone who wants to get on the ground floor in a new mobile development startup. If you want your shot a living the dream, working on something you love while having the flexibility to do what you love this may be for you. I currently sell Powder Alarm, in the Apple app store and am looking to expand that effort to other devices and add additional skiing/climbing/action sports/lifestyle oriented apps to our portfolio. I have 10 years experience in the software industry as a developer and manager and am starting this business on the side from my real job. I am seeking someone who has rock star skills in marketing, design, copy writing, and social networking as a business partner in this bootstrapped venture.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Design or other relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Website design experience
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Your own place to work and your own computer and smartphone
- Your design portfolio and how your design stands out from your peers and others in the industry.
- Your successful marketing efforts you have owned and driven in the past.
- A website you’ve created.
- Your experience with mobile devices and how this will influence action sports in the future.
Position is not location based but preference given to Seattle/PacNW area.
This is a path to a partnership and is not a paying position until the business is profitable. I will provide more concrete details on the business objectives and checkpoints to become my partner to qualified candidates upon their job submission.
Send your resume and the items under Show Me to: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile Avalanche Safety Tools by Ullr Labs: http://www.ullrlabs.com/solutions.html