WTB- Need Moar Schtuff: Wheelset, Brakes, Bar

This worked out well last time, so here we go again. Sell me your stuff! Need it to be cheap. Used is fine. Falling apart/not working isn't.

• *Light Wheelset: 150x12 rear, 20 TA front. I am not interested if your wheels won't fit my bike.
      *Brakes: 185/203 rotors. Avid or Shimano preferred.
      *Wide flat bars
      *Cheap flat pedals
      *Cheap light saddle

Cheerio!
    Last edited by ikkin; 12-21-2010 at 03:58 PM.

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3095306"]29er frame, fork, brakes etc - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

avid elixir 5 brakes, white, 8" rotors. 2 * rear, new. $120end, or $200 both. Just cut the liner shorter for use in the front, and you have a set.

Easton XC One Wheelset. 135 rear, QR front.

...okay but really, I've got this bar: http://store.ninerbikes.com/Componen...ee-sweep-Black
    Maybe not exactly what you want, but I can have it in bham the 1st week in January, free of charge.

I've got a pair of older Avid Juicy 5's, with 203mm rotors and mounting hardware that still works fine for 75 bucks if you're interested.

wheelset:

sun add lite wheels, black spokes/hubs, white 29mm rims. 2050g (ie pretty light).

great shape, i think only 10 runs or so. $250+ ship
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

also have a raceface "ride" bar that we took off skibees bike.
    650wide, oversized clamp, looks like 5'sweep, and a 1" rise.

Thanks y'all for the offers so far! Keep 'em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by chmnyboy View Post
    ...okay but really, I've got this bar: http://store.ninerbikes.com/Componen...ee-sweep-Black
    Maybe not exactly what you want, but I can have it in bham the 1st week in January, free of charge.
    THANK YOU!!!!! I will take you up on that! I'm light, and it'll get me riding, at least. You are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    wheelset: sun add lite wheels, black spokes/hubs, white 29mm rims. 2050g (ie pretty light). great shape, i think only 10 runs or so. $250+ ship
    Those are tempting, 'cept I hate white rims. I will keep 'em in mind though if nothing else works out, thanks Marshal! ColinB, I'm also tempted on those Juicy 5's. I'll keep you posted.

Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet, so when you all get sick new stuff for Christmas remember this thread.

allrighty. bump. bought marshal's wheels, got me some purple mg1's, still need the following:

brakes
    bar
    saddle

thanks!

i also have a cheap pair of Juicy 5's. i may have rotors around, but they won't be in great shape. I have a bunch of mounts too, but may/may not have what you need.

either way, they're cheap and they work.

If you are looking to go cheap, I have a white Specialized bar that is pretty scratched up you can have for shipping.

Brakes-Juicy 7s, fresh bleed, 50% pads, 203 front rotor, 160 rear. All hardwear included. $100 shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

I've got an older set of Codes, 203 front and 185 rear(I probably have the setup for the 203 rear somewhere), could use a bleed. $125+shipping

White Syncros Bulk 7075 Handle Bars, Kinda scuffed. $25+shipping

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by chmnyboy View Post
    http://store.ninerbikes.com/Componen...ee-sweep-Black
    Man, where were you a couple weeks ago when I bought my salsa promoto... got any more of those niner bars?!

wow. yeah, where were you a couple week ago? great offers, thank you, i'm all set now. she's all built up and pretty. fun little bike. thanks y'all!