Whistler Ski/Board School - WTF!

Dear Whistler Ski and Board School,

You know those stereotypes about dumbfu#ks of the ski and board type - Why do you encourage them?

Tuesday, I'm on Blackcomb, cruising a groomer to get back to my bro, come over a crest, and there's 6-8 boarders all listening to an instructor hanging in the middle of the trail, below where they can be seen. WTF - is the "stay on the side, and not over a crest" a mystery to WB boarding instructors? Ever heard that one before? WTF?

Yesterday, coming over by the t-bar off Glacier chair, and some dumb-fuck boarder is telling his buddies to pull out the reflector and put it at a 45 degree so he can stomp it, and they're accompanied by a boarding instructor. What I would have given for patrol to come by. Reflector = safety when you can't see shit which is normal there. Asshole.

Today, on the way to Robertsons, take a fast right onto the track into the glades, and there's 6 torons stopped in three tracks listening to a ski instructor telling them how to ski crud. WTF? Isn't the first lesson not to stop in the middle of the track? WTF? Dear Ms Instructor - tell instructing torons NOT to stop in middle of track(s) when others are trying to come through. WTF?

Anyway, needed to rant - WTF Whistler Ski and Snowboard school -seemingly no clue whatsoever.

At least they no longer try to grab first chair on powder days using the ski school line.

Bring an airhorn and sharpen up those poles
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Farcisimus View Post
    Bring an airhorn and sharpen up those poles
    ^This, and stop saying "bro"

You're welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.