Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tymonmay View Post
    I am hoping to get up Wednesday night as well.... can anyone confirm quality coverage at skibowl? Don't want to risk a broken ski, femur, etc.

Coverage is better than last week. Though I would avoid the obvious trainwrecks waiting to happen.

Just got home, temps were low, and the snow was blower. Many face shot's were had.
    Training for Alpental

Meadows didn't disappoint today. No lines, free refills, windy as hell. After my second lap of PR, decided to bust out the GoPro:

No hucking, but there is some shameless product placement....

Quote Originally Posted by SgtSkidmark View Post
    Meadows didn't disappoint today. No lines, free refills, windy as hell. After my second lap of PR, decided to bust out the GoPro:

No hucking, but there is some shameless product placement....
    Track to 2:08 for a soothing surprise. Great vid. Picked the worst week to head to Los Angeles.

Boom. Tickets purchased for march 5-13th. Here's to hoping for a typically dumping pnw march!

best day of my season at bachy on fri, summit opened, the sun poked through, decent coreshot for me, and my buddy went a round with a stump and lost, but snow filled smiles all day long

skibowl is penciled in for tomorrow night, trying to find a partner in crime but may be solo, if you see me and want to burn a few laps i would love the company, brewskis, ask for change
    also room in the car for others, coming from I5 south, goes for anytime you see me post really...

go get some

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    best day of my season at bachy on fri, summit opened, the sun poked through, decent coreshot for me, and my buddy went a round with a stump and lost, but snow filled smiles all day long

skibowl is penciled in for tomorrow night, trying to find a partner in crime but may be solo, if you see me and want to burn a few laps i would love the company, brewskis, ask for change
    also room in the car for others, coming from I5 south, goes for anytime you see me post really...

go get some
    I won't steer you wrong.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Here's to finally breaking the 100 inch mark at Meadows, chaps! Was starting to think it might not happen this year! Next couple days are looking mighty fine.
    L-I-V-I-N. Livin'.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsHood View Post
    Here's to finally breaking the 100 inch mark at Meadows, chaps! Was starting to think it might not happen this year! Next couple days are looking mighty fine.
    Don't jinx it! We broke 100" earlier in the year....for about 6 hours if I recall.

Meadows was titties today. Plenty of cold, light fluffy pow on most east-facing slopes. Probably the best snow of the season. PR was open but only Jack's in Heather.

Expect sweetness and shralping tomorrow if they get lower heather open. I'm hoping the ceiling stays low & the upper canyon doesn't open 'til Saturday

prayed for snow and it fell, here's to hoping everyone doesn't try to take a fucking sick day over the next two days.

Cannot wait for tomorrow! It will be good, even if another flake of snow does not fall! 8 degrees, 87% Relative humidity? Wow. Bring it!!!!

Blower whiteroom

awesome night at meadows

just landed, back from NYC - looks sick! Gotta work inthe morning but afternoon/night session in store...need to pick the sled up fron the shop!

Breaking out the Praxis Pow boards, which is rare in these parts

Any ride share?

Quote Originally Posted by powholic View Post
    just landed, back from NYC - looks sick! Gotta work inthe morning but afternoon/night session in store...need to pick the sled up fron the shop!

Breaking out the Praxis Pow boards, which is rare in these parts

Any ride share?
    If I wasn't going to hatefuck the mountain in the morning I'd be down. I'll try and leave some stashes for you
    Training for Alpental

^ just stay off of chunky swirly. Bastards. I will be leading the costco shoppers and soccer mom segment up ther saturday from PDX. Actually probably following at 5 mph...

Edit: I love costco so don't get the wrong idea
    Last edited by klauss; 02-24-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Enjoy it this morning, fuckers

I will be cursing you all day and praying cascade stays closed until tomorrow

Wednesday night at the Bowl was FKNA!

That is, apart from the guy fucking up his ankle on Cliffhanger (We saw the whole thing - when your spotter says go left, go left!)

I will be pounding the Mtn. again this morning (and with the Friction Crew in the PM) - All black outerwear with 05-06 Prophet 130s (the 1st year green ones).

Hit me up for change if you are there this AM - I need a partner for poaching (I can probably show most people a few new lines, given my status as delinquent ski bum).

boot up!!! day three... everyone should stay home cause lift lines the last two days have been empty...and today will suck...more white room blower stupid sickness ..... it aint worth the trip!!
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves

I'll be up there in a blue jacket and some Volkl Mantras

Bachy a little heavy today. With the cool down starting tonight thru Sat.>presents drier moisture contents. I like the reader board.
    Last edited by jonesy; 02-24-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

What is this? I don't even.

Holy shit.

Today
    Training for Alpental

....... Epic

^ditto

waist deep blower

I keep catching myself saying oh my god to no one in particular all evening. What a freaking day. Hope yall have fun up there tomorrow if they get the goods open.

And positive vibes to the folks in the crash on 26, looked pretty nasty on the way home.
    L-I-V-I-N. Livin'.

Wow, that was off the hook. Waist deep in many places. I found a few chest deep turns. Absolute blower. Not sure it gets much better than that around here. Would love to get back up there for the goods opening tomorrow, but must work...

Needless to say, best day of the year for me, and I'd have to say it would be hard to imagine we had a better day yet...I cannot get the grin off my face!