Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    buuuuuuuuuuuump

Burn in bridal shop hell, walrus.

Kelly's got it.

Optics, focus! The bridal shop girl, got nixed. It's Kelly vs. the I-went-to-hoity-toity-schools-wannabe-rich-girl Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by LAN
    Optics, focus! The bridal shop girl, got nixed.
    Hence the burn in hell.

Seperate but related statements.

Now back to not admitting I watch that show.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LAN
    Optics, focus! The bridal shop girl, got nixed. It's Kelly vs. the I-went-to-hoity-toity-schools-wannabe-rich-girl Jen.

She's so bitchy and annoying. I'd totally do her in the Hershey highway!

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentic...jennifer_m.jpg

what's all this about Jen being so smart? She didn't show us that she's so smart - yeah, she's smart giving away the heavy work!
    Kelly's got it. In fact, I think he and Bill R are two peas in a pod, cut from the same cloth, and whatever other metaphor there is.

Yeah it's always interesting watching the final episode - where now it's just one guy, with disgruntled, fired, ex-competitors for employees. Will be interesting to see if Kelly puts the whoop-ass on Raj!

Yeah, and Jen...has scraped by on saying the right things at the right times. Sure, she's educated, but choosing to delegate EVERYTHING, including the most important tasks (like interacting with the NBA at all)?!? That's asking for it.

For as spaz as it was, I liked how Kelly bailed out of the limo chinese-fire-drill-style to hand the notes over to his team in the van behind him...obviously he gives a shit. Jen just sat back and enjoyed the ride, and started barking orders as soon as she arrived @ destination.

Different style, I'm hoping it's Kelly on this one...it'll be pure bullshit if not.

Personally I felt cheated by the last episode - interviews over with in 10 mins? There was a lot more to them than we saw; I'd have liked to have seen it all. I mean, both firees gone within 25 mins. WTF?!?!

final episode....harumph.

So...Kelly wins! I'd been rooting for him from the start, so that's cool. Glad to see his co-workers, commanders, friends, family, etc. all turn out, rooting for him. Same for the previous contestants.

Somewhat annoying how the final show has been turned into some grand gala extraordinaire. I'd have been satisfied seeing them close it out like they did last year.

I mean, Regis Philbin? Friend of Trump or not, that guy epitomizes TV cheese.

Not that The Apprentice was ever considered quality TV, but last night had jump-the-shark written all over it. I bailed after the first hour. Someone should lose his job over this.

Well, at least Jen is now free to do that FHM spread we've all been waiting for.
    You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness, and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer.

Werd.

When I saw that it was 3 hours I asked my GF,"Will anyone really watch all 3 hours, or will they just tune in at 10:50 to see who won?"

We tuned in at 10:50

well then you missed a whole lot of people endorsing Kelly, and like 2 people endorsing Jen. It was that lopsided.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper Bones
    well then you missed a whole lot of people endorsing Kelly, and like 2 people endorsing Jen. It was that lopsided.
    Actually they both got rounds of applause. Seemed pretty even to me.

Edit: Didn't seem as good as the season before - when are they going to give up on Omarosa? Regis was stumbling (not that I really care) and where the hell was Kelly's car? No car this time?
    Last edited by KQ; 12-17-2004 at 11:35 AM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I was talking about the verbal endorsements, not just the applause (on which you're right, was pretty even).

Also, I guess having two season's of Apprentice cast in one year bakrupts the Trump, so no car for Kelly. Or the sponsors didn't pony up this year like last year.

Or, Trump is still mad about the dirty seat and having to stand.

It was an hour's worth of entertainment spread over three hours. I tuned out after Jen was fired.

I like the show and am ready for the next season. The first season was better; this year they picked candidates with more emotional flaws. That didn't make it more interesting.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.