Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mantis View Post
    Oh the irony. You are such a bitter douche Kitty that you don't even realize that the demographic that you despise is precisely the one you don't need to compete with for snow. Rather than clogging up the lift line with their deafening cacophony of shameless self promotion, those wealthy elites that stole your lunch money as a child are in the lodge dining on eggs benedict, waiting for the skies to clear. Also, forget not that the same capitalism that has allowed you to trade up every year for a new jet ski in your desperate attempts to impress your neighbor's girlfriend, also necessitates a certain tolerance of those who have spent their entire lives chasing the once-mighty buck. Are they gomers clad in ridiculous ski outfits for all the wrong reasons? Sure, but who gives a shit. Their spending habits support dozens of locals that are my buddies- dudes I get to ski with in solitude. Their property taxes build skate parks, pump tracks, and trail systems that they never use. It is you that should get over your bitterness, and move along to another thread that you may be able to add value to.

As for the ice-fest, couldn't be more true. Definitely something you should steer clear of. Nobody is hitting you up for shit bro- stay in your dark grumpy corner of the bar and out of our stoke.

Jesus, butt hurt much? Actually, I don't live in Blaine County, so I don't have "tolerate" shit when it comes to these greasy moneybacks, and their property taxes paying for your uber-rad pump parks.
    They don't fund or contribute to my lifestyle, but i'm glad they make it easier for you to armchair quarterback the efficacy of their residency.

Isn't there a fundraiser to save the "Gay Baby Whales" you should be attending up there?

Hate on, "BRO".

Wait, who is the butthurt one here?

Someone got butt hurt that their home mountain got hated on. Then there was more butt hurtedness to go 'round. Then it was internet tough guy time.

Every mountain has its pros and cons. Those that know don't care. Just like you should.

Skiing is SERIOUS business !111!!11!!1!!one!!1!!

Go ski; all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City View Post
    Having been up there more than enough to know
    Um, obviously not

I'm but hurt. Hey Fat City.. I actually knew Hunter, hung out at his house and partied with the guy and his lawyer. Sorry but not everyone in the mtns is some douche from fagville, some of us go back in these here hills for generations. Yes and we are all enbred, but we seem to be what all you gapers want to be like, why else would you dime a dozen city slickers move to the mountains?!

Tell thatch i said he was a rammer.

Wow, this thread is really turning out awesome.

A parade of the previously discussed 5" storms has left us in good shape.

Last saturday's opening of the bowls was top notch. Light was flat so not many pics of the whipped cream cheese assault.

We did take a little heat down low.

The massive Sierra storm has dumped cold and light here so far. Scorp Slayer yesterday:

And Conti this morning:

It just started pounding outside and radar looks good. Tomorrow should be memorable.

Sorry about the interruption. Resume tickle fight.

Quote Originally Posted by jed peters View Post
    Tell thatch i said he was a rammer.
    Ha! Thatch likely blew his knee out today. Hit some rocks at speed and got all twisted. Talked to him a few hours ago--he doesn't sound good.

Who are you?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

I got to the mountain at noon today after plowing all morning. I drove my H2 through the Starbucks drive through, stopping long enough to check my investments on their wifi. After getting my Bogner from the dry cleaners, I waxed my forehead and got a handjob from a poor person just to give her a taste of the good life. I was running late, but not that late!

Fortunately, all the other rich, greedy bastards except Sol, Jimmy Page, me and Super G, were feasting on the groomers and apres ski action and paying for our pump tracks.

First run was untracked thigh deep blower. Last run, at about 3:45, was untracked, balls deep, linked face shots for about 2000 feet of vert. So disappointing. Fortunately, my soy latte sprinkled with ground poor children served in a golden mug with titanium lid was not.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Live Large Rev!

The thing is those $1800 passes , for that i get 2 passes and gas and oil for the winter in my sled, plus some gas $ for the truck . you guys all get free passes probably though . I wish SV would have a one day sale of passes for 1/2 off , to get all the Boise crowd who would rather be at SV but can only afford Brundage . I cant afford to get out of the car over there . I cant run with them dogs , I run with 1/2 blind 3 legged dogs . When I was at Soldier last year for opener all the SV guys didnt understand how I had been riding powder everyday .

I just checked your webcam and you guys are good to go. Have fun, I bets it really good rite now .

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    After getting my Bogner from the dry cleaners, I waxed my forehead and got a handjob from a poor person just to give her a taste of the good life. I was running late, but not that late!
    Beautiful.

1 mile from N. America's biggest chairlift
    it puked last night...stars are out now and it is looking like it will be a sunny day. I predict high speed charging will leave golden vapors swirling in the cold morning air at about 9:15am this morning.

this place is gettin real good now
    Rocket Sleds and Super Space Boots

I am happy for everyone who either skied pow or got a handjob or both in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Super G View Post
    it puked last night...stars are out now and it is looking like it will be a sunny day. I predict high speed charging will leave golden vapors swirling in the cold morning air at about 9:15am this morning.

this place is gettin real good now
    Save a little for me!
    "I don't feel tardy"

I got to the mountain at noon today after plowing all morning. I drove my H2 through the Starbucks drive through, stopping long enough to check my investments on their wifi. After getting my Bogner from the dry cleaners, I waxed my forehead and got a handjob from a poor person just to give her a taste of the good life. I was running late, but not that late!

Fortunately, all the other rich, greedy bastards except Sol, Jimmy Page, me and Super G, were feasting on the groomers and apres ski action and paying for our pump tracks.

First run was untracked thigh deep blower. Last run, at about 3:45, was untracked, balls deep, linked face shots for about 2000 feet of vert. So disappointing. Fortunately, my soy latte sprinkled with ground poor children served in a golden mug with titanium lid was not.

Well played.
    It's looking a little better than the burm in my front yard right now......
    SKI.

Fats-

Mayday, Lookout and Easter were all skiing really well yesterday. Nice and deep under Mayday chair on the SE aspect above the road cut

lets all bitch about SV yes!! haha half of you tough guys don't know what you're talking about hahahaha... if you don't like the place... don't go there and ski, if you can't afford the place.. don't go there and ski, if you don't like the people there... don't go there and ski.

for those of you bitching about the rich people, yes there are some hardworking individuals that live amazing lives up there. Also, rich stuck up douche bags who inherited millions of dollars, movie stars, business CEOs, take your pick. There are also Mexican families packing 12 people in a single home... so don't like um big cities like um SLC have the same thing, rich ass people in the canyons down to the less fortunate people near south valley.

Get over yourselves and your egos haha, go ski and enjoy life.

classic rev.

Gold Medal day today on Baldy.

High T

Mantis. Keep in mind this guy is 7'6.

Our little Burgh.

I'm off to the homeland for 10 days, Ski Sundown CT. Keep an eye out for me, I'll be the one ripping with a 4 year old, white Bogner one piece and Bent Chetlers. Ask for change.
    Last edited by Sol Skier; 12-20-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Travel safe Sol. Great first weeks to the season. Hopefully many more to follow.

Fortunately, my soy latte sprinkled with ground poor children served in a golden mug with titanium lid was not.

Looks good boys. Reverend, tell Thatch that if he's hurt, he'd better heal up by New Years or we're gonna take him back to the band condo and violate him Marmalade Hill style. Seriously, hope he's ok. I'll call him manana.

loJack Guest
    Well that was a fun 3 or 4 fuckin days. Here is Little Big Awesome getting himself some:

[IMG][/IMG]

Now if you have ridden any Smith products in the last 10 or so years you have this man to thank for how awesome they are. I mean look at that fucking goggle to helmet interface, SIIIIIIICK! EC rolling:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Joe continues to give back to the community:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Those Moments like to float which is key when your base is generally similar to the length of your favorite dildo:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Whatever:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Kitty cats working the blizzard, but I just like the guy in the circle who might be the US GS champion or just some rod blower out raging, its a fine line these days:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Merry Xmas A holes!
    [IMG][/IMG]

heywaittaminute, shouldn't that LBA dude be riding a burton?

cheers to peeps just givin' it a holler on the back while killing some fresh
    one step forward, no step backward