AT Boot Question

goddamn I have a slow internetz connection at my house. Based on my limited research and inability to execute any search functions, the Garmonts appear to be the only AT boots with a 102-103 last. I have wide feet. And toes that like to freeze (old days of mucho pond hockey). The roomy toe box is key to my comfort. Anyone ski the Radiums? Any other info on wider toe box AT boots? Wanting something stiff enough to ski as an everyday boot. I pretty much ride lifts a bit, ski a mellow groomer, and chill at the bar, but sometimes I need to do a quick tour because there's some damn fine apple strudel at a hut and it's calling me like a siren from a rock.

I have some Garmont Adrenalines from 2007 that are my every day boot, but I am looking for an upgrade. I use the stock liners, but hate them and keep thinking I am getting new boots soon, but then find myself spending another season in them. What is the optimal liner choice to use with Garmonts or another recommended wide last boot?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
    "Girl, let us freak."

Scarpa Mobe at scarpa.com or STP. A number of threads here mention them as high-volume toe box boots.

The Delerium was Garmont's attempt at a one boot quiver. Never skied it, but have heard it's WIDE. I see tons of patrollers in them fwiw. Available cheap online too. I used Radiums with Intuitions for years both resort and touring, worked well, got tired of the finicky walk mode in the resort though.

Black Diamond AT boots are wide in the forefoot and high volume. I'm fortunate to not need so much room.

Many if not most AT boots these days have ~102mm forefoot widths, Garmont's second gen Radium last is pretty typical (the early ones were narrower) and I think the Radium is a pretty dated design in terms of range of motion. Even though they all say they are around 101-102 in the toebox, they do fit differently - for instance the Dynafit Vulcan/Mercury/One boots are fairly wide and tall in the front, but narrow in the midfoot and heel and low in the instep. Pre-2013/14 Black Diamond boots are probably the widest feeling out of the box (they changed the last this year), and the Atomic Waymaker boots are similar. Most Scarpas have a fairly relaxed forefoot fit as well. I'd recommend finding one that fits the rest of your foot well and punching the toebox for width if needed - if you need a lot more width than the stock boot offers, keep in mind that Pebax boots (most BD and Scarpa) don't hold a punch as well as PU or Grilamid ones.

If you fit the old Adrenalin maybe check out the new Garmont cosmo?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Dabello Panterra as a 102

Gentlepeople - thanks for the insights. Much appreciated. It helps orient the search, that's fer sure. Next step will be trying on a few different boots and looking for the right fit. MTF and please keep posting any additional suggestions or information. Again, much appreciated.
    "Girl, let us freak."

Found some Deliriums at Campsaver in my size for $300. I pulled the trigger, figuring I can always return them if it is not the right fit/feel. Not afraid to buy again and return if there are some good ideas. Also, any ideas on the best non-stock liner to match with the Delirium? Or is the stock liner these days up to snuff?
    "Girl, let us freak."

intuition and pablo has some big foot BD's for sale in gearswap.
    b

Try on BD boots and Scarpa, then check out their deals on past year's models on their websites. Some aren't much more than the price of an Intuition liner.