Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    If next year's governor is 142-116-128 with the mid twenties radius from this year in a 186 I'm sold.
    Go Sox!

Quote Originally Posted by kc_7777 View Post
    I didn't see the Jag Shark here for next year?.....but there is something called the "Frankenski" though.....and "mullet rocker":

http://www.newschoolers.com/readnews...t?c=latest&o=2
    Getting pretty far off topic, but this certainly looks like it might be interesting:

"Exit World (142-115-132), one of the lightest backcountry skis we've ever seen"

New, wider Moment Garbones

I am still rocking my 182s. This ski is perfection.

Given that I can't get these anymore, what ski is nearly identical as a replacement when they die?

I know Moment brought back the OG skinnier Garbones but I wish they did these instead. The 112s work in pow and everything else.

The ON3P wrenegade is pretty much the only similar ski that is still being made that I'm aware of.

And it's a damn fine ski.

Quote Originally Posted by cooks View Post
    The ON3P wrenegade is pretty much the only similar ski that is still being made that I'm aware of.

And it's a damn fine ski.
    ...true but it's also not made in anything longer than a 186 anymore, which blows for the bigger dudes. They also dropped the waist to 108 next year, but IMO that isn't a bad thing for the intended nature of the ski.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekPersson View Post
    ...true but it's also not made in anything longer than a 186 anymore, which blows for the bigger dudes. They also dropped the waist to 108 next year, but IMO that isn't a bad thing for the intended nature of the ski.
    the length also goes up to 189 next year. I was out on my OG 191 wrens today. sorcery

Just my annual check-in to say how much these kick ass. My 182s are still in my quiver 5 years later, which says a lot for me. They're stable, versatile and predictable. Moment need to do another run of these.

Still have these. I got out on them for the first time in a couple of years and they are so awesome. The weight and flex makes them damp and composed, but the shape is brilliant - they will make any turn shape I want. Extremely intuitive skis.