Any chance of TGR getting Tapatalk support

It would be great to be able to browse these forums on our respective super-smaht phones. I know tapatalk supports vBulletin.

Anyone with me? How do we make this happen?
    "Life's not a bitch. Life's a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy." - Aesop

Maybe we'll get a response this time... http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...light=tapatalk

I somehow missed that past thread. Thanks for the link. Tapatalk supports iPhone and Android. Both platforms are growing increasingly popular.

Perhaps a year was enough time for this idea to gain some traction?
    "Life's not a bitch. Life's a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy." - Aesop

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

Make this happen. The plug-in is free for the site. It sucks balls trying to load and contribute to TGR threads on my iPhone.

Ummm. Not to quibble too much, but doesn't this thread belong in the "Ask TGR" section?
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

And I asked a guy who runs another forum. He said it took all of 15 minutes to implement. He said you download the software (or plugin or something) from the company, a few minutes of code writing and voila, tapatalk enabled. It seems so straight forward for a webgeek that it seems like a non-issue to make this sight available on it. But I know dickall about web coding shit.

I do have to say that the spam killing plugin that the Webguys bought and installed has made an amazing difference in the amount of linkspam that gets posted. I'd say it killed ~90% of it. Somebody here knows a fair bit of web coding stuff...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

If it's really as easy as you guys say it is, who do we contact to finally make it happen?

^dude, installing spam blocker shit is super easy and it only took them 3 years of admins bitching to implement it. Don't worry, tapatalk support will come in, ohhh, 2015 or so.

tgr runs great on my blackberry... suckers
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    tgr runs great on my blackberry... suckers
    No issues with Droid X either... double tap to zoom right in and it's super easy to browse, reply, post pics, etc. etc.

What is tapatalk and how would it make my phone browsing any better? [/techjong?]