Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Anybody know the o-ring spec? Should be able to order from Parker O-ring catalog, right?

Also: anybody know if the o-rings are the same as the Wary AviVest/AviPack?
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

I found the Wary O ring kit available at SnowBigDeal.com. I believe they are selling through remaining Wary stock. But good idea for the future.

It came with quite a few rings so even if I pull it to test once a year, this should last until hopefully we have a retrofit solution from MR as Scralph suggested.

Absolutely Love the pack, hope to keep using for a long time

Driver I used to test every 2-3 weeks due to ski travel to SLC, Jackson, etc. Your kit comes with like 10 rings, I wouldn't sweat it.

I now have an empty canister for travel and a full canister for home use, so I don't test quite as often anymore.

The only really funny thing I have to say about the pack is how obnoxiously big it looks on me ... I'm such a small guy, and with this thing loaded up with avy gear, SWAG kit, 30m rope + harness, extra layers, first aid kit, skins food water etc ... the thing is bigger than my entire torso

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

HALP! Tested my blackjack today and now I cant remove the red threaded connector from the canister - just spins and spins. I remember this being a problem in the past but don't remember how I solved it. Any ideas?

Doesnt that thing have a tiny set screw on the thumbwheel? Mine is packed up downstairs so I can’t verify anything yet.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Not clear on what piece of the rig has a thumbwheel. Mine has a gauge, pull pin for the hose that goes to the bag, and a threaded connector that goes to the trigger handle.

Anyways I managed to solve my problem by pulling the trigger to max travel while unthreading the red anodized barrel connector.